Eazy-E x TLC - Creep (Filthy Rich Blend)

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
marydance.gif

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
There's some other goodies on my Soundcloud. Also, if you have an Audiomack account follow me on there, because sometimes Soundcloud blocks certain blends due to copyright, but audiomack allows it
You are talented.

How old are you?

And why haven't you pursued a career in the industry?

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I worked on the business side of the muaic industry for over a decade

Left once downloading started killing the sales. Just DJ on the side for fun
Is 27 still too late to get in the game?:mjcry:

Jay-Z, Dre Dre, Nas, Snoop and 50 etc are all 40-50+ and still at the top of the game. 50 only got signed by Eminem when he was 28

I'd make you my fukkin producer lol

You'd be my Johnny "J"

It's never too late breh. If I were you I'd try to make it a hobby that paid because at the end of the day you have a true talent.

We could bring back G-Funk.:noah::lupe::ahh::hubie::blessed:

djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps

Jay-Z, Dre Dre, Nas, Snoop and 50 etc are all 40-50+ and still at the top of the game. 50 only got signed by Eminem when he was 28

You'd be my Johnny "J"

It's never too late breh. If I were you I'd try to make it a hobby that paid because at the end of the day you have a true talent.

I don't make beats/produce .... I just enjoy makin my mixtapes & blends on the side

JC_USN

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NOLA

You'd be my Johnny "J"

Man I'd give anything for G-Funk to make a proper comeback. Greatest era of hiphop hands down.

djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps
I seen you posted something similar a while back, do you make blends/take requests? :jbhmm:

Yeah I've been posting up my blends on here in the past couple months or so. I don't typically take requests because they take a lot of time for me to do.....although I have done a couple in the past because I really liked the idea. Usually I just charge a small fee for requests (provided there are available studio acapellas and instrumentals available for what the person is requesting).