Ebro and Rosenberg addresses Saigon's comments from Drink Champs podcast

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Saigon explained it. He was riding with Tru Life, and completely shytted on the Mobb on camera, even though he also had a relationship with P.

That's fine. Personally I wouldn't get near any beef with Prodigy or any of his people's. No one has to go near that. Whatever. Peace to Saigon. R.I.P Prodigy one of the greatest rappers to pick up a microphone.

Daps
That's fine. Personally I wouldn't get near any beef with Prodigy or any of his people's. No one has to go near that. Whatever. Peace to Saigon. R.I.P Prodigy one of the greatest rappers to pick up a microphone.

Then Ebro had the nerve to try and front like he was up on P's discography when he interviewed Method Man not too long after P passed and Meth went out of his way to credit Sean Price for being the dude that personally made him step his game up and convinced Meth to go hard in the lab after he bumped into him on tour overseas and do those Meth Lab projects.

Ebro is a fukkboy. How he ended up in such a position is anyone's guess.

:pacspit:

Crumple

All Star
Daps

Then Ebro had the nerve to try and front like he was up on P's discography when he interviewed Method Man not too long after P passed and Meth went out of his way to credit Sean Price for being the dude that personally made him step his game up and convinced Meth to go hard in the lab after he bumped into him on tour overseas and do those Meth Lab projects.

Thanks so much for quoting Sean Price. That's wild right there. Him saying that to Ebro. I've seen Ebro disrespect so many artists. I'm not freaked out about it anymore. I forgive him. I just don't check for him. Peace to him. And rest in peace Sean Price - one of the greatest of all time.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wanted him to get his ass whooped for snuffing P. How did they let that sneaky nikka get away from snuffing one of my idols:mjcry:. I could see if it was somebody from the bridge. That’s a familiar ass whooping. Not sai..... They let nikka ride on the horse he came in on:bryan:
P deserved it. Them nikkas was smiling, hugging him saying he good then tried to jump him.

N fukk Ebro too

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
do these clowns actually get good ratings in new york?

does the breakfast club not slaughter them??