ECW Exposed....who's watching?

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Lmao... this last page makes me want to see this even more, if Heyman truly believes that shyt he's crazy. They influenced hardcore wrestling and brought the high flyers/vanilla midgets to the mainstream and that is it. Lmao at influencing home studios...if anything I know this shyt will be pure comedy.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Lmao... this last page makes me want to see this even more, if Heyman truly believes that shyt he's crazy. They influenced hardcore wrestling and brought the high flyers/vanilla midgets to the mainstream and that is it. Lmao at influencing home studios...if anything I know this shyt will be pure comedy.

:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

:snoop:

WWE got ya'll brainwashed.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the heyman/styles chemistry could've been better but entire time Heyman had this smug look on his face the whole time looking at joey waiting for him to be controversial just to egg him on to do more.

Joey Styles likes to put on this front that ECW wasnt just about the violence but when talking about extreme in ECW thats exactly what hes referring to, the violence and adult themes from the women to cursing to violence. Not technical wrestling

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
that was awkward and boring as hell, joey and paul e did their best to carry the show

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
I think they are just tired of beating a dead horse. Heyman right now has another business ventures, and Styles is more worried about making wacky tops and articles for wwe.com. The only reason they did it was because they are part of the company and the people in charge are throwing everything they think would help the Network.

Besides, EVERYTHING has been said about ECW. Rise and Fall, Forever Hardcore, Barbed Wire City... they don't need more.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I think they are just tired of beating a dead horse. Heyman right now has another business ventures, and Styles is more worried about making wacky tops and articles for wwe.com. The only reason they did it was because they are part of the company and the people in charge are throwing everything they think would help the Network.

Besides, EVERYTHING has been said about ECW. Rise and Fall, Forever Hardcore, Barbed Wire City... they don't need more.

It actually legitimately annoys me how much ECW is showcased more than WCW.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
It actually legitimately annoys me how much ECW is showcased more than WCW.

We can blame the revisionist history of WWE for that. According to them, ECW is the little company that could, the ones that innovated the business forever, and the always generous Vince McMahon lent them a helping hand to keep running . WCW only had fire for a few months with nWo and the rest is a bunch of terrible business decisions.

Can't imagine what they would do if they buy the TNA library.

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

:snoop:

WWE got ya'll brainwashed.

So what else was there? Herman is a great mind when it comes to wrestling but what else did he do differently? "Reality Wrestling"? WWE been doing that forever...the whe storyline for Hogan/Savage could be labeled that. He also like to claim that he brought wrestling to the MTV generation but Vince been did that...Cindi Lauper...remember her? This is just truth but if you can bring something to the table and say "Heyman was the first" then please :feedme:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
So what else was there? Herman is a great mind when it comes to wrestling but what else did he do differently? "Reality Wrestling"? WWE been doing that forever...the whe storyline for Hogan/Savage could be labeled that. He also like to claim that he brought wrestling to the MTV generation but Vince been did that...Cindi Lauper...remember her? This is just truth but if you can bring something to the table and say "Heyman was the first" then please :feedme:

Eric Bischoff that's you?

If you were actually WATCHING wrestling during that time. You would know exactly why Paul E can talk all the shyt he wants. Not no revisionist WWE talk. Not no inflated ego nonsense. He earned his rep.

But you know that Eric :steviej:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If you were actually WATCHING wrestling during that time. You would know exactly why Paul E can talk all the shyt he wants. Not no revisionist WWE talk. Not no inflated ego nonsense. He earned his rep.

You still didnt answer his question

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.

Lmao. I was Born in '80 and watched all that shyt. Why you think I can speak on "Rock n Wrestling" which was what WWF was promoting with Lauper. Wrestlemania V and it's yearlong build was nothing but "Reality Wrestling" with the Hogan/Savage/Elizabeth storyline. Matter of a fact I was living in Philly when people didn't even know wtf ECW was and I was watching it on public access television.

Nobody is shytting on ECW and the mastermind that is Heyman but dude really didn't do anything new but hardcore. You can argue that Vince was also the first to believe in the smaller wrestlers when he had to showcase HBK and Bret Hart, but I will give Heyman that credit because 90% of ECW were "smaller guys".

Seriously what else did he do...again I will wait.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
he had new jack coming out to natural born killaz, sandman coming out to enter sandman, they even had videos set to popular music at the time, i remember they had one ppv called as good as it gets the wrap up vid used LL Cool J's something like a phenomenon, they had fan participation, edgy angles lesbianism, kimona stripping above the arena, i think it was jasmine st claire who got powerbombed and her dress came off (she had nothing on underneath)

Last edited:

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
he had new jack coming out to natural born killaz, sandman coming out to enter sandman, they even had videos set to popular music at the time, i remember they had one ppv called as good as it gets the wrap up vid used LL Cool J's something like a phenomenon, they had fan participation, edgy angles lesbianism, kimona stripping above the arena, i think it was jasmine st claire who got powerbombed and her dress came off (she had nothing on underneath)

I already spoke on music so :camby: and him using it as their entrance music was more about home being able to get away with it because ECW was unknown in the beginning, don't act like WWF didn't use liscenced music before or shyt WCW too. Vince wouldn't use it because he ain't trying to pay anyone anything, he would just put his flunky musician on it and he would make it happen.

Nudity and sexuality you can have that Heyman was indeed the first person to have balls enough to try it but again he was able to get away with it because he was on public TV at 1AM.

So for the record we have
Nudity/Sexual Themes
Wrestlers who actually wrestled in the forefront
Hardcore Wrestling...

Anything else?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
wrestlers had creative range on their characters and made them more modern like when the original doink got fired and the guy would come out with half his face painted with borne again written on it.

Raven was a character of the time when rock was going through this punk like grunge stage. Wrestlers were free to innovate their own matches with no restrictions look at dean vs eddie for that or rvd vs jerry lynn