EDDIE HEARN finally makes his "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT": 20$ Month BOXING streaming service

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

It is a bold move but it entails him bidding to sign the most promising young fighters in America.

That is certain to meet resistance from the power house US promoters such as Bob Arum's Top Rank, Oscar DeLa Hoya's Golden Boy and the mysterious Al Haymon.

Read more: Eddie Hearn announces new transatlantic deal to boost Matchroom Boxing | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

giphy.gif

Al ain't worried at all...matter of fact...Al Haymon STILL gets money off the top from Eddie Hearn's other top prizefighter as his advisor

DANIEL JACOBS

as well as Amir Khan and a host of other fighters in Matchroom's stable

matter of fact...this TRANSATLANTIC DEAL is already FAILING.....because it entails him signing the most promising fighters in America and he already had been giving the :camby: by the CHARLO TWINS which he TRIED to sign recently .....

this DEAL ain't shyt if he can't grab top american talent which already sitting comfortably in the HAYMON HOUSEHOLD as we speak...

Gervonta Davis
Mikey Garcia
Charlo Twins
Errol Spence
Shawn Porter

just to name a few :manny:

ALLAH HAYMON AIN'T NOTHING TO FUKK WITH :pacspit:

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He burned a lot of bridges though. He could have got the World Series of boxing on there they always need a place to put their fights but he is always hating on Scheafer. In his own interviews he says that Haymon pays his fighters too much, so what can he offer them then?
He sign Joshua to a 3 year extension, and I think his Show time deal is up so lets see if he moves him over there. I like the idea of him airing the under card fights so lets see if other networks allow this to happen to build up their fighters.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
You mean $20; on top of basic cable, on top of Showtime and HBO, on top of PPV for bouts at 1pm on a Saturday afternoon?

Ok:francis:
Facts my nikka; we all know my opinion on cable highest fukking bill outside rent and I dont even be home

200.gif