OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps

I'm putting out a mixtape that explores the concept of the CLB album, over mostly unreleased Drake vocals over r&b themed beats.

Shoutout to @ShaDynasty for giving me pointers along the way on putting this together.

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps

I hope everyone I shared the preview with enjoyed the mixtape preview. I'll post up again when everything is complete.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
I'm previewing my mixtape this weekend again. I had people inboxing me, telling me they missed it:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
I'm putting up the whole thing on my soundcloud tonight.

Last edited:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Giving this a listen. Nice mixtape bro. I really like your beat choices here and hadn't heard some of these Drake songs.

Really like that Big Mood, Mention Me, views from the 6 lucky lefty and mixes. You With Me with the DMX beat was a great idea, but seems offbeat in the 2nd half. Is that the same Club Paradise acapella from before? Sounds cleaner here.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Giving this a listen. Nice mixtape bro. I really like your beat choices here and hadn't heard some of these Drake songs.

Really like that Big Mood, Mention Me, views from the 6 lucky lefty and mixes. You With Me with the DMX beat was a great idea, but seems offbeat in the 2nd half. Is that the same Club Paradise acapella from before? Sounds cleaner here.
Yeah I ripped the vocals from an unreleased version of Club Paradise. I got used to using gate to take care of most background noise. Big Mood was offbeat but I corrected that by fiddling with the nob. I've been chipping away at it since last year and I'm still learning. Im posting The fixed downloadable version of the Heartbreak Kid with the tracks split up tonight. My friend wanted to be on a skit at the end of the first song I need to add that in real quick.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps

I also wanted to use one of your cosmic horror beats also but I was struggling with finding the right vocals