Education nominee Betsy DeVos wins Senate confirmation vote

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
Education nominee Betsy DeVos wins Senate confirmation vote - BBC News

"The US Senate has confirmed President Donald Trump's controversial nominee for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, by the slenderest possible margin.

US Vice-President Mike Pence cast the tie-breaking vote to secure her cabinet role, splitting the chamber 50-50.

It was the first time ever that a vice-president has interceded in such a way for a cabinet secretary.

Mrs DeVos, a billionaire who has no experience with public schools, faced a rocky confirmation hearing last month."

:scust:It's all over y'all. Have an inexperienced creationist in charge of education brehs

Madonna

Coli's Resident Tradwife
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earth
The American education system is flawed enough and now we've got Devos, a grossly unqualified candidate
, to deal with. She already destroyed one public school system (Michigan), I guess she's going to finish the job. :demonic:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
r1FRSXV.gif

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
The American education system is flawed enough and now we've got Devos, a grossly unqualified candidate
, to deal with. She already destroyed one public school system (Michigan), I guess she's going to finish the job. :demonic:
did you hear Al Franken takedown of her at the Senate? - pure ether, he gave her that work
full

Madonna

Coli's Resident Tradwife
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earth
did you hear Al Franken takedown of her at the Senate? - pure ether, he gave her that work
full

The man went in on everybody. To qoute: “If we cannot set aside party loyalty long enough to perform the essential duty of vetting the president’s nominees, what are we even doing here?” :whew:

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
The man went in on everybody. To qoute: “If we cannot set aside party loyalty long enough to perform the essential duty of vetting the president’s nominees, what are we even doing here?” :whew:
" We wouldn't accept a secretary of defence who couldn't name the branches of the military,
we would accept a secretary of state who couldnt locate Europe on a map,
we wouldn't accept a treasury secretary who doesn't understand multiplication"
:deadmanny:

Madonna

Coli's Resident Tradwife
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earth
" We wouldn't accept a secretary of defence who couldn't name the branches of the military,
we would accept a secretary of state who couldnt locate Europe on a map,
we wouldn't accept a treasury secretary who doesn't understand multiplication"
:deadmanny:
:dead: