Eggplant Every Day in the Salon - Now accepting user submissions.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Oh no a man says I'll be alone forever! What am I gone do y'all. I'm discraught. Somebody help mey.
tumblr_lttbosvhkm1qht847.gif

I love when dudes on here say that, they think because they don't like something you say that no one likes it. :russ: and they're acting like being single is the worst thing on earth. lmfao

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:umad:

This is you ladies

BpXBRi0IUAAQCYa.jpg
:mjlol:Males, and their fragile little egos are so cute. If we had complimented your little qeraser you would have been all giddy with smiles. Now, you're ruining my thread with your passive aggressive bullshyt. :camby:And to think all you had to do was refrain from referring to women as bytches in their own subforum, and I wouldn't have had to get snarky with you. :manny:

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:Males, and their fragile little egos are so cute. If we had complimented your little qeraser you would have been all giddy with smiles. Now, you're ruining my thread with your passive aggressive bullshyt. :camby:And to think all you had to do was refrain from referring to women as bytches in their own subforum, and I wouldn't have had to get snarky with you. :manny:

First off my dikk is huge. I won the biggest penis in my mexico award 2 years in a row. My nickname was ginormo cockmongo

Second off I never called anyone a bytch.

And anyways I'm mexican so this weird nasty "black male hate" is passing through me like refried beans. Find another bucket to get your crab on, self hater!

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
First off my dikk is huge. I won the biggest penis in my mexico award 2 years in a row. My nickname was ginormo cockmongo

Second off I never called anyone a bytch.

And anyways I'm mexican so this weird nasty "black male hate" is passing through me like refried beans. Find another bucket to get your crab on, self hater!
:dead: The Taco Bell I shyt out last night is more Mexican than you.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
:dead: The Taco Bell I shyt out last night is more Mexican than you.

Wooow...Imma pass this down the beanvine...I don't care where you are my padres are gonna hear about this. All I can say is good luck getting ur lawn mowed again.