eight members of ohio family shot dead "execution style"- shooters still at large

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team

Marijuana grow operation. Midwest a key pipeline to Mexico drug trade. Most likely dude growing got confronted by hombres for reparations and he stood ground with a gun like “over my dead body”. Thing is they did it over his dead body and that of his relatives. :demonic:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
That's such a shyt article man. It seemed like they were trying to make shatter/hash oil seem similar to meth. :camby:
Said they discovered a clandestine lab.:snoop:
Sheriff saying thc oil is a volatile dangerous substance. :martin:

When are they going to just cut the bullshyt and admit weed,oil, extracts are fukkin harmless? :mindblown:
You know once all the right people are in place to make their bread they're gonna do a complete 180 on they're stance.:pacspit:
It was way more going on than that.
:sas2:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Clearly whatever they did

They shouldn't have did

Thats what happens...

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
A modern day stupider version of the Hetfields and the McCoys. :hhh:

Can't believe they thought they could just relocate to Alaska and leave all this in their rear view mirror.

I don't think they even got custody of the kids, they're in the system now.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From Another article

To be constantly moving 50+ pounds from every grow you have to be plugged in with some bad people. Seems the bust linked to their farm occurred in February and they were wacked a couple months later to probably tie up any loose ends :patrice:And with So many different places they could have been sending it you don't even know where to start investigating

Just some family feud, crazy huh

I bet they never thought they would be killed over family drama instead of cartel sh!t