Either these Unemployment websites are overwhlemed...

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
or someone is trying to mess them up :lupe:

I still can't file a claim:lupe:

Pennsylvania site was trying to redirect me to a popkey site:lupe:

shyt is real because you need to enter your entire social. Some folks might have gotten got :to:

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
or someone is trying to mess them up :lupe:

I still can't file a claim:lupe:

Pennsylvania site was trying to redirect me to a popkey site:lupe:

shyt is real because you need to enter your entire social. Some folks might have gotten got :to:

I tried applying for my dad and it didn't go through the first time. Forgot what the error message was, but I checked online and realized it was the web browser I was using (Chrome). You have to use Internet Explorer on most of these sites or it won't go through. Even after all of this you need to call or have them call you to confirm it went through, and that the process is complete.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
the poor performance of these sites is literally a feature.

There are plenty of people who have tried and given up, thus, no funds will be disbursed to them. This isn't a problem that couldn't have been fixed, it's simply not looked at as a problem by the people with the ability to fix it.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You gotta consider there are tens of millions of people checking out those sites at once. And their servers probably can't even handle the amount of traffic. I've been running into much of the same problems along with others.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I tried applying for my dad and it didn't go through the first time. Forgot what the error message was, but I checked online and realized it was the web browser I was using (Chrome). You have to use Internet Explorer on most of these sites or it won't go through. Even after all of this you need to call or have them call you to confirm it went through, and that the process is complete.

I've been using Firefox with no problems up until now though.

And the site kept trying to redirect me to another unsecure website. Not a good look.

Damn...i hope y'all get it...i filed in March so I get mines but still aint got my stimulus check doe :snoop:

SMH, I hope you get it soon man, it's going to be a rough summer :wow:

the poor performance of these sites is literally a feature.

There are plenty of people who have tried and given up, thus, no funds will be disbursed to them. This isn't a problem that couldn't have been fixed, it's simply not looked at as a problem by the people with the ability to fix it.

Makes sense to me, they fight dirty like that.

But I hope they haven't been compromised because that is a way different issue. Trying to fight identity theft right now would be WOAT :francis: