Either you're somebody or you're nobody ! ** Coli Gangster ** (Let the game begin :shaqsenberg:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
0dmpGpi.png

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@bk, @Brooklynzson,
Can y'all give @Raye82 a mill ? :mjpls:

Here are the answers.

Quotes :
  1. Drake – Started from the bottom ("Started from the bottom, now we here")

2. Cam'ron – Get em girls ("Y'all get shot at, call me, I do the shooting")

3. Cam'ron – You gotta love it (« How's the King of New York rocking... with chancletas with jeans on ?")

4. The throne – nikkas in Paris ("Ball so hard, mfs want to fine me")

5. Chamillionaire – Ridin' ("They see me rolling, they hatin, patrolling and trying to catch me ridin dirty")

6. N.W.A. - fukk the police ("Searchin my car, lookin for the product, thinkin every nikka is sellin narcotics")

7. Young Jeezy – Lose my mind ("It ain't nothing to a boss, my goons got goons")

8. Young Jeezy – Go crazy ("The streets is watching, the name is warn, the products white, a star is born")

9. N.W.A. - Straight outta Compton ("Straight outta Compton, crazy MF named Ice Cube")

10. Prophet Posse – Smoked Out, Loced Out ("I did all for the mighty dollars, all for them dividends")

11. Nas – Ether ("You traded your soul for riches, my child, I watched you grow up to be famous")

12. Geto Boys – Damn, it feels good to be a Gangsta ("Like letting a big drug shipment throught and send em to the poor community")

13. 2Pac – Thugz Mansion ("A place to spend my quiet nights... Chromed out mansion in paradise")

Ad-libs :
  1. "Beng Beng !" – Chied Keef

2. "Aye Aye Aye Okay !" - OJ da Juiceman

3. "So Icey !" - Gucci Mane

4. "X-tra large !" - Xzibit

Status
Not open for further replies.