El Chapo sentenced to life in prison plus 30 years and must forfeit $12.6B fortune

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Isn’t that all gangsters?

You can be "gangsta" and still respected. I don't respect their "gangsta"...but maybe you do...:manny:

And if I'm El Chapo...and he's really what they say he is....U best believe once my life sentence is handed down (which cacs were gonna do...no matter what)....I wouldve announced death sentences for anyone involved in my downfall (judge and law enforcement) included.

"Those billies go a loooong way your honor...." :demonic:

Whether true or not...cats can't hide behind their gavel or badges 24/7. Let em live in fear lookin over their shoulders the rest of their lives.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
submarines military vehicles $12.5 billy:mindblown: how do these dudes get so rich :mjtf:
The American and Canadian consumers are druggees that love their drugs, have lots of money and willing to pay top dollar for it.
He's just providing the service. :manny:
It aint his fault if your cant keep your kids off the shyt . But America must always find someone else to blame when american teens overdose on something they willingly purchased knowing the risks.
tumblr_ogyj9tJHWJ1snq0ceo1_400.gif

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
Idk man. This all seems a little too excessive...12 gun towers. I guess the prison is less for the prisoners and more for the people on the outside that want to break out the prisoners.

Of course it is; they have people connected to terrorist organizations and massive criminal organizations sealed within those walls. The more gun emplacements they have, the fewer funny ideas their goons get about trying to break them out.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
last i read they couldnt find any of his money.

what collection agency is the US government using?:dahell:

They know where that money is and can find it if they look hard enough. That money has been rinsed into the "legal" economy and is probably sitting in various offshore accounts/shell companies. Some dudes in Switzerland, Monaco, Cayman Islands, etc are eating well right now.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
So how do you get worth 13 bill and still get caught? Why didn’t he take 3 bill and disappear like 10 years ago? Isn’t the point of having billions mean you have “fukk You Money?”
He was enriched and trapped in that lifestyle and empowerment. Similar to a dictator not wanting to bow out of his role.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
It’s his fault for being an idiot. DEA made a deal with you where you can sell your drugs and sell out a few drug kingpin and tip on drugs shipment every now and then. But you thought you could challenge Uncle Sam and come out clean :russ::russ:

There was NO DEAL for Chapo..

He was going to PRISON for life regardless

Basically as the fall guy for the "REAL BOSSES"

El Chapo: I'm Not The Boss, I Just Work For Him The Same As Mexican Presidents Do | Qntra

The deal your alluding to is the DEAs deal with the Sinoloa Cartel 's Ismaeal Zambada and his son Jesus Zambada...

U.S. Government and Top Mexican Drug Cartel Exposed as Partners - The Mazatlán Post

Ismael is still running things and Jesus will be home in a few years...

This shyt was a circus

And the private bankers will continue laundering the profits as they have been doing for decades

The El Chapo Netflix series loved paint this narrative of Chapo becoming public enemy no. 1 once he made the Forbes list..

That's not true...his arrest was inevitable..

Because he didn't have the political immunity that his boss and banker friends had

The Government regulates the drug trade they already have a predestined choice of who they plan to lock up long before an arrest is made...

Demetrius Flenory was told by his lawyers that the DEA had him on the radar since the early 90s when he was detained with a Colombian national and released abrubtly and had he chosen to EXIT the drug game back then

They still would have gave him the same amount of time he got in 2006....30 years!

Last edited: