Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

RIP. :rip: (rest in pieces)

Recently saw a picture of cartel members arresting the police.

I doubt they care much

Considering that she's in the USA, I think the main thing is that it's possible she'll expose a lot of the cartel's American connects. That's what they're gonna be pressing her on at least. It's possible that some very rich men who have been living the high life in the USA will either get arrested or have to flee the country.

It's also technically possible that she could expose certain Mexican government/police officials who are cooperating with the cartels or passing information along to them.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
She will cooperate about his sons, Ivan, and Alfredo, Los Chapitos, and give up assets from Chapo's empire. She must have been scared, if Los Chapitos didn't like her, she would be gone, and she can't protect herself. Her MX bank accounts have been frozen too, for at least 2 years. She's not their Mom, just Dad's wife, one of many. She must have a compelling reason to cooperate, I think she wants to just live in the US, without fear of death or kidnapping. That she flew into Dulles airport was pretty clear she was cooperating. The case against Chapo's sons, is filed at Main Justice in DC. I don't think Emma would know too much about distributors in the US. That's way into the weeds type of info.