Albums Elcamino - Elcamino 2 (Discussion Thread)

BlackDroog

All Star
Daps
Camino grew on me. wasn't feeling the first album the first time I heard it, but he gets better and better every album. Now I'm a fan. Major props on his work ethic too. this has got to be at least his 5th project this year.

Griselda is nonstop. Reminds me of No Limit in their prime with the frequency in which they drop new content. And they stay consistent musically.

:salute:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its weird. i always thought breh was Gxfr but Conway might do a song with him or Camino get a random goon mention. Westside dont really be on his projects or even throw breh on his albums/mixtapes. he works with Benny

Its not like he really needs their help, breh makes very good music on his own

will give this a listen

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
its weird. i always thought breh was Gxfr but Conway might do a song with him or Camino get a random goon mention. Westside dont really be on his projects or even throw breh on his albums/mixtapes. he works with Benny

Its not like he really needs their help, breh makes very good music on his own

will give this a listen
I forgot the name of the song but he talks about his relationship with Westside. Apparently he was closer in the inner circle or something but was being wild in the streets and West slapped him on the wrist a little bit. So naturally I figured they weren’t as close as maybe Camino is with Benny or Conway.

Edit: I found the song