Elderly Black Couple Harassed By Drunken CACs in Las Vegas; No One Helps

Daps
White people have historically done worse than this to us for centuries. Why any black person would choose to go around them, I truly do not understand.

Anytime I go someplace for leisure and I see I'm one of only a few black people in the whole building, I hit that grandpa Simpson and turn right back around.

The majority of white people hate us and would do much worse to us than what them devils did in that video if they think they can get away with it.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I made this thread earlier but I did not have the full video. I did not see that many people harassing them I thought it was only 1-2 white bytches.

I swear, watching that male cac pretend to give him a lap dance really infuriated me. Like homie posted above, god don’t be putting the right people in those situations.

If I was out there I would of calmly walked up to dude and stole off on him. All the ki ki hah hah would have come to a stop. If I was drunk then I’m might go off on the bytches too.

Damn this shiit got me mad again.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Anytime I go someplace for leisure and I see I'm one of only a few black people in the whole building, I hit that grandpa Simpson and turn right back around.
I do the same exact thing.

If I go into a place to enjoy myself and I see I'm the only black person there I leave immediately. I won't go inside.
Why the fuk are they fukkin with an elderly couple anyway and touching his wheelchair?

Shootout to grandma for trying to fight back and stand up for her man...those drunk rude fukked up racist cacs were getting on her nerves.
They know who to do this with.
A younger black couple would of given them that sweet chin music.