Election Day 2023: Let's Talk About It

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...

😟

wow, i hate seeing this story.... i shop at meijer's all the time... i hate to see one of the family members representing these horrid ideas.... they probably all think like this to be honest.... i'm conflicted now....
🤔

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
How does this project for next year? I know there’s a lot of variables in play over the next 12 months but how do we think Biden does.

I strongly disapprove of how he’s handling the conflict in Gaza, but I can’t sit out or vote for Trump (or throw my vote away on Cornel West).
this is the worst case scenario path that biden has to victory.... if he can at least pull this off, he gets reelected... if not.....

not saying he will or won't, or that he can't over perform this, just saying he has to at least do this...

270-to-win.png

but right now, this is how i'm feeling....
vote-please.png

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
this is the worst case scenario path that biden has to victory.... if he can at least pull this off, he gets reelected... if not.....

not saying he will or won't, or that he can't over perform this, just saying he has to at least do this...

270-to-win.png

but right now, this is how i'm feeling....
vote-please.png
Ain’t no worse case… gop is getting smoked in statewide elections in red states… I would bet Biden wins Ohio in the general.. NV and AZ going blue…. Biden going to landslide trump