Electrician or Wireless networking ?

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Starting from scratch, what would take longer & what would be the more difficult path?

Back in January I took ONE wireless networking class, but it didn’t go well at all..

The class that was suggested to me for wireless networking was difficult..

I felt like I missed a class before it and everyone in there with me was already working in the field ...

What’s everyone think the best move would be though ?

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
My pops did that ..

It seemed decent

Why do you say it’s better then electrician / wireless certs
More freedom don’t know much about wireless certs but there’s a million fifty electricians

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
What are you trying to do? And when you say starting from scratch do you mean no prior experience or no knowledge of the field? I don't know anything about being an electrician but from a IT standpoint, the wireless certification will not be easy and even with one very few companies will hire you to manage their network with no experience.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
What are you trying to do? And when you say starting from scratch do you mean no prior experience or no knowledge of the field? I don't know anything about being an electrician but from a IT standpoint, the wireless certification will not be easy and even with one very few companies will hire you to manage their network with no experience.
Are you saying not easy because of the actual work or finding work