Elias Samson > Big Cass

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Unique look? Lol

Would you feel less insecure about yourself if he looked like this?

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
so wild how trash Elias Samson was just a few months ago and now he's one of the best things going lol

my opinion on him shifted when he did the El Vagabundo gimmick on NXT..that shyt had me :dead: and i couldnt help but want to see more of him after that. his matches are usually slow and boring but he's definitely getting better in the ring. he's progressed way more than Big Cass. he knows how to stall the crowd to get more heat too...he will keep repeating his self until they get mad.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Would you feel less insecure about yourself if he looked like this?

Someone that looks like that probably whooped your ass in school. Very sad. His name was Robby wasn't it? Samson looks like Seth Rollins +30 lbs. not very unique.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first two universal champions are a midget and a Gamestop manager :heh:
I'm not even mad at him for being fat, it's that he clearly doesn't give a fukk to get in any shape. He was in shape when he first came in, he was in shape when he was in ROH but now he's out there pregnant and no one wants to say anything.

If you weren't motivated by 58 yo Bill coming in looking like a action figure, then you aren't going to ever get it.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm not even mad at him for being fat, it's that he clearly doesn't give a fukk to get in any shape. He was in shape when he first came in, he was in shape when he was in ROH but now he's out there pregnant and no one wants to say anything.

If you weren't motivated by 58 yo Bill coming in looking like a action figure, then you aren't going to ever get it.

House shows used to draw 12,000 during Vince DREWsso era, now they’re lucky to draw 3,000

These indie darlings who look like they’d catch the beats from an average person will never draw