Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
A Senate/Congressional Party Leader really has 2 main jobs: fundraising and controlling members for votes. I've seen no way in which Kamala or Liz would be exceptional at either.

In fairness, I don't think anyone has show a propensity for controlling member votes or even much effort in that respect. The Dems have felt rudderless in terms of ability to guide everyone into agreements...maybe the parliamentarian :mjlol: (kidding).

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
In fairness, I don't think anyone has show a propensity for controlling member votes or even much effort in that respect. The Dems have felt rudderless in terms of ability to guide everyone into agreements...maybe the parliamentarian :mjlol: (kidding).
Sure, it's an increasingly difficult job, particularly in this political climate/Senate makeup, but Kamala doesn't seem to be an especially respected figure at this point in her career and Liz is on the ideological fringe of the caucus, so I don't see either as being very good at herding the Senate cats. But yeah, I don't think anyone would necessarily kill it in this role at the moment. I lowkey think Schumer's performance is probably at the higher end of potential. :yeshrug: