Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Considering most of the public agree with policies of the left and not that of the right, she can definitely win the states Clinton LOST that Obama won i.e. PA, WI, MI
The same public that voted for Trump?

The same PA, WI, and MI that voted for Trump despite the fact that he offered no solutions to how he was going to solve their problems, and despite the fact that the Republican Party's platform stands decidedly opposed to all the things they want?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The same public that voted for Trump?

The same PA, WI, and MI that voted for Trump despite the fact that he offered no solutions to how he was going to solve their problems, and despite the fact that the Republican Party's platform stands decidedly opposed to all the things they want?

Trump stole rhetoric from the Dems on issues like trade, he was basically saying what Bernie was saying about being ripped off and outsourcing. Why do you think Sherrod Brown is up double digits in Ohio in a state Trump won by nearly 10?

Trump also stole an FDR-esque like line in his rallies talking about the forgotten man and woman. Just blatantly using rhetoric to appeal to the voters that Democrats always banked on.

And the Dems let him fukking get away with it...

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol:

It's Biden or bust. He's the only one both progressives, moderates, blacks, the youth, and Rust Belt whites will all rally behind.

Someone please articulate for me why would Rust Belt whites choose Warren over Trump? We gotta stop being retarded when it comes to elections. :snoop:
Nah, Biden has no chance. He would get hammered over his treatment of Anita Hill. He's also unapologetic about his terrible criminal justice record.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Considering most of the public agree with policies of the left and not that of the right, she can definitely win the states Clinton LOST that Obama won i.e. PA, WI, MI

If that's the case, Bernie Sanders would be president now, yet he couldn't even beat Hillary in the primaries. :mjlol: Political ideologue darlings don't win presidencies.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Nah, Biden has no chance. He would get hammered over his treatment of Anita Hill. He's also unapologetic about his terrible criminal justice record.

*This* is the reason we're going to shoot down the best chance at beating Trump? :russ:I read the article and still can't get a clear idea what Biden supposedly did wrong. People just want to be outraged for the sake of being outraged these days. :francis:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
If that's the case, Bernie Sanders would be president now, yet he couldn't even beat Hillary in the primaries. :mjlol: Political ideologue darlings don't win presidencies.

Bernie's run has people talking about Medicare for all, free tuition, etc on a scale you didn't hear in 2015...

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
We need a Biden/Kamala ticket. Kamala got the juice but she needs to be a household name before she runs. Being first black women president won’t be easy.

Kamala isn't a Black Woman and she doesn't have any recollection of having an African American experience and she would get dragged for how she got started in politics in the first place. She only cares about immigrants.