Elizabeth Warren wants to CANCEL all STUDENT DEBT

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HBCU funding doesn’t solely benefit ADOS people, when there are non-ADOS who attend these schools as well as immigrants getting scholarships to HBCU’s(shouts to DSU and DACA).

Let's be against financially supporting Historically Black Colleges, that educate upwards to 90% of black students, because of the 10% of non black students that also attend there.

Sounds like an excellent strategy brehs.

Sponsored by Tone Talks, Yvette Carnell and the Cutting off your Nose to Spite your Face Party of shadow black republicans.

Last edited:

Musty

Banned
Daps
If you didn’t understand what student loans and debt meant while you were embarking on your college, maybe you were overly ambitious in pursuing such a thing to begin with.

:francis:

Mofos really hate to hear about personal responsibility in times like this.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Real question I got here
If college is free than wouldn't the value of a degree go down? And if the value of degrees and knowledge go down wouldnt the value of those jobs go down and people would get paid less?
We know how capitalists think and move.

The value of a college degree has been in decline already. :francis:

Education should not be expensive in the first place, and we've continually shot ourselves in the foot for cutting federal education spending and teacher salaries.

TLR wouldn't be a cesspool of ignorance today had Reagan not cut education spending. There'd be far less flat-earthers too.:bpohh:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
HBCU funding doesn’t solely benefit ADOS people, when there are non-ADOS who attend these schools as well as immigrants getting scholarships to HBCU’s(shouts to DSU and DACA).
Just go vote for Trump and leave us Critical thinkers alone.

No time to engage in dumb conversations with even dumber people.

Speaking of morons, have you donated to your leaders "buck breaking" documentary yet? :russ:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
If you didn’t understand what student loans and debt meant while you were embarking on your college, maybe you were overly ambitious in pursuing such a thing to begin with.

:francis:

Mofos really hate to hear about personal responsibility in times like this.
or maybe middle class deserves a bailout just like wall street & banks got theirs

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
@dj-method-x
Let’s be against looking at facts that show HBCU funding doesn’t solely benefit ADOS people brehs.

@Hiphoplives4eva
None of the policies proposed by Warren solely benefit ADOS, ADOS need benefits solely for them.

I didn’t donate to Buck Breaking, but I did contribute to Bennett College. HBCU funding is cool, but ADOS people need benefits specifically for them(cash payments; capital for land and businesses, etc).

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@dj-method-x
Let’s be against looking at facts that show HBCU funding doesn’t solely benefit ADOS people brehs.

@Hiphoplives4eva
None of the policies proposed by Warren solely benefit ADOS, ADOS need benefits solely for them.

I didn’t donate to Buck Breaking, but I did contribute to Bennett College. HBCU funding is cool, but ADOS people need benefits specifically for them(cash payments; capital for land and businesses, etc).

So we should be against any policies that do not solely benefit ADOS and ADOS only? Even if said policies disproportionately help more ADOS than any other people? HBCU funding will help 90% ADOS. I'm supposed to be against the funding of HBCU's because of the 10% of non ADOS that would also benefit by choosing to go these HBCU's?

Ever heard of the term, "throwing the baby out with the bath water"?

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
I ran into Asians who own homes and still have student loan debt.

As a Black person, why do you have to get rid of your student loan debt to get a house?
Because I like to get this shyt paid off as soon as possible instead of taking on another major debt burden. I overpay my monthly payments. Also with debt comes emotional stress in having it hang over your head. I don't want to add to that. I make good money but live modestly mainly to pay off credit card debt that I incurred during college for living expenses along with student loans.

By the way, what does them being Asian have to do with anything? :dahell: These Asians you speak of seem to be making a worse financial decision then I am. Let those Asians try to keep up with the Joneses. Your post reeks of a subconscious inferiority complex and "White (asian) man ice water is colder". Fix that :picard:

Last edited: