Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Once again you guys are stupid as fukk

Who’s going to pay for this :hhh:

I could announce free $1000 a month and everyone’s going to be like

YOU HAVE MY VOTE:gladbron:
The same way they can afford endless wars.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Then you have people in the middle who choose not to vote at all, or waste votes on third party. You will always have that core conservative voting base who vote Republican solely based on religion, guns, and abortion. Their beliefs about "the left" are that they are evil heathens who hate white people, want to kill babies, want to turn everyone gay, and give away free stuff. They really believe that bullshyt. They feel that "their" country is being taken away, and do not vote based on logic. And a lot of them have large families, and the kids grow up to have large families, and that is more red votes.

STFU fakkit nikka

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
So if I'm an job seeking with a degree with no student debt...why would I want my potential competition to be debt free? Isn't that why we go to school to compete with other potential job seekers.:patrice:

MF budz

All Star
Daps
That isn't the point I made. Ivy League schools aren't the only schools with high cost. UVA is a public school. Instate estimation is 34k a year.

An in state student who qualified to get into UVA shouldn't have to turn it down because they're afraid they can't pay 116k when they graduate.
So how much should college be?

MF budz

All Star
Daps
So only people with money deserve to go to these schools? This would not change the acceptance criteria of these schools based on the merits of the applicant.

Sounds very
:mjpls:
Nah take out that loan and bet on yourself and don’t get some useless degree where you know you won’t be able to pay it back in a timely manner. So how much should college be? Cause the institutions aren’t going to bring down their prices.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
would never happen, they would kill her before allowing her to be president. It's all lip service

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Smh.

Someone literally posted that they learned from their economics professor that working during college is a lost cause because it doesn’t Offset the cost of college.

I would want my debt canceled too.
:mjlol:
maybe they paid 50,000 a year

yea working at the local grocery store wont offset that

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Public college should be free in state :hhh:
Bahaha have fun convincing every public university in the country to agree to that. Or watch them try to become private universities somehow. fukk all that free shyt. Capitalism pleighboi :shaq: should it be cheaper? Yeah, Start with healthcare then go for colleges.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Bahaha have fun convincing every public university in the country to agree to that. Or watch them try to become private universities somehow. fukk all that free shyt. Capitalism pleighboi :shaq: should it be cheaper? Yeah, Start with healthcare then go for colleges.
You're just rambling. :mjgrin:

Negged

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
This shyt is very interesting. I'm 37 and the boomer generation really didn't do anything to keep college (or cost of living in general) in check for us and younger generations. College was so cheap for them that you hear stories of people paying for college by mowing grass over the summer and shyt, these are the people that led us to the slaughter when tuition skyrocketed and they think we just not working hard enough. We might have to be that generation that helps fix this shyt for the younger kids. We have to think about how older generations left us out here lookin crazy, and how not to repeat that. So yeah this has my attention.
That's why I look at the baby boomers and certain aspects of the silent generation like :mjpls: at times. I respect them for the civil rights movement, the anti-war movement, progressive causes, etc but they also fukked future generations too. Everything from the environment, tuition costs, economy, etc has a lot to do with them.