Elle magazine did an article on the black manosphere

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Number one stop moving the goal posts. I said it's.freedom of speech issue, I used the example of dievestor talk not being talked about as a point.

And lets talk about the Coli You Post Here so despite some goofy threads or posters You obviously find enough value posting here. I mean you'd feel a ways if they banned it and talk about some of the positive threads in the Root and even the women's forum (which I never went in since I've been on the Coli)

I also said that I listen to stuff that I don't agree with which is why I can articulate the basic talking points of swirlers/ dievestors

The reason I care is two reasons

#1 I AM A MAN!!! One thing every Man on this earth knows is that you're as good as what you can accomplish. A common manosphere phrase is helpful, women are Human beings and Men are Human Doings, The vast majority of homeless people are Men and generally speaking no one is gonna take sympethy on a Man especially not a woman.

#2. I'm concerned about this for the same reason women are concerned MONEY!!! I recieve almost 80% of my income from entitlements meaning money I did not earn that I recieve as a "handout" But it's not really a handout I earned every penny of that money risking my life in the war on terror so that people like you don't become rape slaves of some illiterate goat famer. Most people didn't want to go so they had to pay handsomely the one's who were willing. GWOT was truly a 4th century Roman Empire Coalition of the Billing. I get a three checks for the rest of life because I almost lost my life in an. explosion.

The Government raised the cost of Living allowance for government employees and retirees 5.9%. The US debt just ballooned to 30 TRILLION Dollars Who's gonna pay for that? Certainly not me, I fixed it in a way that I don't pay one solid cent into the US economy, I am entitled to a Social Security disability payment but If I took that then technically I would have to claim that on my taxes i.e I might have to give some money back.

Like I said there was no time in history where more than 50% of Men reproduced and this is counting the Stone Age period where there were no laws against rape. So if you add say a bottom 20% of losers and 50% of dudes who will not have children for various reasons who's gonna produce. the shyt that is gonna be taxed to pay for my welfare? I'm looking buying a boat for that to happen I need another COLA. I don't know if you're a woman or a Man by Caramel Barbie said her only concern is incel school shooters and incels withdrawing simp support for women. If all the "losers" who couldn't get bunz just said fukk it. And just stacked bread and stopped going to clubs, bars and restaurants that would put a lot of people out of work.

In Japan in the 80's they looked at it like they look at China now they were buying up the world. But then dudes stopped coming out of their rooms and they had a recession that lasted till this day. They went from the 2nd or 3rd largest economy to the 4th. Nigeria is the 29th largest economy based on numbers alone.
nikka, I don’t care if you suck each of those nikkas off individually. You can like them until your heart is content.

I think those nikkas are losers and none of these long ass paragraphs are going to change that. They can rant for hours into their cameras but I ain’t allowed to say nothing about them? GTFOOH!

Last edited:

Code

Banned
Daps
People need to stop saying only incels like this content

Most of the viewers are actually foreigners who enjoy laughing at this whore culture

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You want me to send him a “get better soon” card? Am I supposed to send him some flowers? What do you want me to do about him being sick? The man was sick, that’s awful, I hope he’s recovered, what does that have to do with his choices during the interview?

I had Covid and pneumonia at the same time and still would never do clown shyt like that in a professional setting. If you decide to put your self out there, you will be judged based on how you present yourself, and he did not present himself well. That’s “adulting 101” a 50 year old man should know that. Him being sick is not an excuse for that.

this shows your disdain for BM
why don’t you just divest & pursue the WM that you truly want and keep our names outta your mouth