INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
no,...no,...no...

not mo:

TONK TONK

ART BARR

please no,...if they ever have another pandemic after that show.
it means it will be in syndication and i will have to force motherfukkers to turn thr channel. As i can't stand hearing that cot damn tonk tonk shyt.
especially for hours on end, with the binge watching.
just give us more mayhem commercials.
not another got damn tonk tonk..

art barr

TONK TONK, nikka.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After nearly a decade away, Elliot Stabler (Christopher Meloni) will make his long-awaited return to Law & Order: Special Victims Unit for the Season 22 premiere. That's right, Benson (Mariska Hargitay) and Stabler will finally reunite next season! Showrunner Warren Leight confirmed Stabler's return while appearing on The Law & Order: SVU Podcast.

"It's pretty clear that Elliot will be in the SVU season opener," Leight said, noting that he's still unsure when filming on the new season will get underway. "Whether we'll get to see his family as well remains to be seen."

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
:gladbron:
This entertaining ass character. It'll be different with him not working with the pervs though, that was part of the appeal. I guess he's gonna be like a less calculating Voight.

Shame about Happy though, I fukking loved that show. Exactly the kind of fukkery that Meloni does well at.