Elon mask spazzes out at the Government. “These stay at home measures are fascist”

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s a tweet of him saying we’d have almost no cases by May. Tech or whatever he does is all he knows about
It was end of April. And he has the nerve to say open up America now. You think any one with a shrewd of dignity would tuck their tail and hope people forget. But this fakkit doubles down. He always came across as a alt right fakkit

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC by way of the Steel City
Say what you want-

But forcing your citizens to stay in the house, making peaceful assembly illegal, is basically the definition of fascism.:yeshrug:

Sure, I understand that thousands of elderly have passed, as well as a thousand of younger people.

But the fact that people are so quick to relinquish their civil liberties is both laughable and scary.:francis:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Say what you want-

But forcing your citizens to stay in the house, making peaceful assembly illegal, is basically the definition of fascism.:yeshrug:

Sure, I understand that thousands of elderly have passed, as well as a thousand of younger people.

But the fact that people are so quick to relinquish their civil liberties is both laughable and scary.:francis:

Are you serious or are you being facetious?

its like you haven’t heard or read anything in the last 3 months and the government randomly and for *no reason* decided to take these measures

I‘ve read some stupid things on here but you really are a fukking idiot. No offense.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
It’s never been illegal to be out here in California.

i drove out to half moon bay last weekend and the beaches were packed. This pic isn’t even representative of how crowded the area was tbh. Cops were present and plenty of people weren’t obeying social distancing protocol nor wearing ppe :francis:

U89nIdvl.jpg

I actually know a bunch of people that work for tesla including my brother in law and elon has been doing everything he can to keep them churning out cars for him since this started. Dude is a cold blooded capitalist, make no mistake about it.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
The funny thing is that 95% of these stay at home orders are incredibly soft. If you want to walk outside run up against someone or in the grocery store refuse to socially distance, you're not going to jail.

You want to see real fascist shyt, look at what China did to curtail the virus. WHich is is why its funny when people say China must have crazy numbers. Yeah, they probably lying about the numbers but Americans probably can't accept that their true numbers are probably still surprisingly low because America is never supposed to be last. But they implemented a REAL lock down where you were locked into your apartment type shyt. Those 1000+ jews who decided to go to a funeral over the weekend would have been beaten and disappeared in China.

So, all the people acting like these softass stay at home recommendation (that is what they really are honestly in most places) is the worst thing in the world are laughably soft relatively speaking.

Elon been snorting that white for a while now. So I'm not looking to him for social commentary as if it means anything.