Elon Musk laughs at Black Twitter social justice shirts "Ferguson was fiction"

1thouwow

Glock Got a Private Part
Daps
tumblr_inline_nkpopwb3Oj1sbfyb2.gif
Y’all nikkas paying yearly subscriptions to use the ac and heat. :mjlol: @CouldntBeMeTho

ab.aspectus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Lincoln Park West
Making a mockery of the black social justice movement. And perpetuating anti-black narratives. And yet you don't see Jewish people or any other "allies" coming out to defend black people the way that black people crawled out of their crevices to defend Jews against Kyrie and Ye. I'm so sick of everybody, white, black, jew, Hebrew, Indian, and everything in between.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Making a mockery of the black social justice movement. And perpetuating anti-black narratives. And yet you don't see Jewish people or any other "allies" coming out to
defend black people the way that black people crawled out of their crevices to defend Jews against Kyrie and Ye. I'm so sick of everybody, white, black, jew, Hebrew, Indian, and everything in between.

Appealing to Trump will make him lose everything in the process.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Only on the coli is every company supposed to be 25-50% black :dead:

nikkas treat companies like they supposed to look like “black meccas”.

Please pull up receipts for large Fortune 500 companies where their corporate employees are more than 15% black…I feel like some of yall too used to the representative split in blue collar/wage jobs :mjpls:

It should be 25 to 50% black workforce. You think that only white collar jobs should have a living wage in it? :mjpls:

And I'm speaking as someone that works for the government in a white collar position. You cool with being the token black girl that has simps of non black races tricking on you/

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Making a mockery of the black social justice movement. And perpetuating anti-black narratives. And yet you don't see Jewish people or any other "allies" coming out to defend black people the way that black people crawled out of their crevices to defend Jews against Kyrie and Ye. I'm so sick of everybody, white, black, jew, Hebrew, Indian, and everything in between.

Exactly correct.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Untitled-design-2022-07-19T101026.982.jpg

That boy made up like a forgotten stick of butter that fell out the grocery bag and rolled under the car seat on a summer day:huhldup::flabbynsick:.
With all his resources, this fakkit hasn’t tried to even pinch a piece of a healthy lifestyle. I can see him stroking out and dying soon:demonic:. I bet Trumps fat old ass will outlive this bytch:russ:

The Velvet Soul

Superstar
Daps

Breh do you actually watch political or business news? Elons wreckless actions, insensitive political takes and fleeing advertisers and employees has been daily fodder for pundits, including his constant disparaging of social activism.

Musk is getting lit on fire all around for being a right wing douchebag under a tired guise of promoting free speech, MAGA Republicans lost the midterms, and Kyrie and Kanye are arrogant idiots that think they are revolutionary prophets, pushing their psuedo intellectual conspiracy theories and misinformation with all this pompous conviction. They are embarrassing, completely crazy, and deserved all the ridicule they got.

Not everything is a media conspiracy against black men. People are not picking and choosing sides for racial solidarity. This whole country is getting tired of seeing the biggest and most ignorant people have so much influence and power. We tired of Trump. We tired of the alt right sub-white nationalists. We tired of Tariq Nasheed and the arrogant aimless ignorance of "new black media." We tired of the Kanyes, the Kyries, the Ice Cubes, the Trumps, and the Russel Brands of the world that wanna turn this world upside down demanding the rest of the planet conform to their simple minded "opinions."

America is tired bro. We experimented with giving bigoted morons a shot and we ended up with Trump and 5 million dead Americans in less than a year to a preventable disease. We are holding all of ignorant America's feet to the fire, finally. People dont see Kanye and Kyrie as victims of being outspoken and black but as another part of what politics and discourse has become since Obama left office. Facts should actually fukking matter again.

Besides, Kanye been beat Musk to the punch. Dude admires the the man like an older brother just as he admires all "elite" white people. Dude walks around with Nick Fuentes and c00ndace Owens, mocked black lives matter by printing White Lives Matter shirts which not even Musk would go that far, claimed white men are the greatest victims of society, George Floyd in fact killed himself from drug use and wasn't even being choked like that. All that before he ever threatened "def con 3" on jewsish. And unlike us they immediately responded to these threats instead of scrambling to be agreeable to the "opinion" their enemies. And that includes Kyrie jumping in with his smart dumb anti-holocaust documentaries he probably didn't even watch. I ain't mad. fukk Kanye, fukk his career, and fukk this entire generation of opinionated bigots that wanna run shyt.