Embiid throwing shade on Harden??

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
fukk Simmons he ain't shyt either. What I'm saying is Embid up there talking about losing Curry and Drummond when that's the only way they were getting Harden which he was in agreement with.
Was he in agreement though or did he just accept what was already gonna happen? Morey got more pull than Embiid. He’s the GM. I’d imagine Embiid said get Simmons out for a bag of chips. Morey was the one holding on forever for his love child.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
JoJo extremely lucky to have Hobo Mall Santa as a scapegoat after having an entitled Australian instagram model to play that role last season. Or we might start to notice this nikka be coming up quite short when the lights shine brightest.
Lol I came to the coliseum specifically looking for Walt posts shytting on Harden. He got outperformed offensively by PJ Tucker :hhh:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol I came to the coliseum specifically looking for Walt posts shytting on Harden. He got outperformed offensively by PJ Tucker :hhh:

The ill shyt is I barely ever post about the dude. Haven’t for years. He failed so spectacularly so many times there wasn’t much left to say. But his loser ass stans would stay shamelessly @ing me in threads over the years to claim some kind of agenda victory where there was none. For instance, a couple posters @ed me when he got traded the the Sixers as if somehow he and they won something. Like these dudes don’t even exist in reality where anyone with sense can see he got snuffed out on his home court in Houston, behaved like a dikkhead to force a trade to form a doomed-to-fail triumvirate of 1b malcontents, failed to achieve a single thing of significance there, then forced another trade to a team where he prayed he could benefit from an MVP candidate carrying him while he shot open 3s. But he failed miserably there too. Because that’s what happens to grifters when the lights shine bright.

At the end of the day he’s just a guy who flopped and flailed while playing in a gimmicky Grinnell College offense, inflating his numbers and perpetually coming up small when it mattered like the fraudulent p*ssy he is. Now he’s an NBA hobo, hopping from station to station, upsetting children at games with his homeless man face, wearing tacky outfits, and fulfilling his homoerotic needs as a groupie for rap nikkas.

fukk him and anybody who loves him

:blessed::blessed::blessed: