Singles Eminem - Fall [addresses Lord Jamar, Buddens, Tyler , Akademiks]

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
To show you all how far removed that I am from hip-hop - I just realized Eminem dropped an album late last year. :francis:

He's not on anybody's radar anymore. He can't even get Trump to tweet him back. :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If you going around telling other black men to go “fetch” you ANYTHING and they ain’t whoop your ass on sight then you sir, are hanging around a bunch of trannies and girly men

Older black family members and people say that all the time in the south. My grandfather says it for damn near everything so that line is fake outrage to me.

Wanna see if Jamar responds in particular.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I thought the posts in here were bad. It’s disturbing enough to hear @SunZoo slurping Eminem’s dikk so loudly you can hear it In the Himalayas. Just read some of the tweets aimed at Lord Jamar:

Recognise your superior? See how comfortable you let these CACs get? Smh.

Now see this bullshyt here is what I dont like. I have no issue with Em responding to Jamar but these Now compilation listening peckerwoods think they can move ssht now

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Jamar is chatty Patty status at this point. Dude is all over VladTV commenting on everything between the heavens and earth.

Once you reach chatty Patty status, you open yourself up for shyt like this. :yeshrug:
exactly