Emmanuel Acho Gives "Gender Neutral" take on Angel Reese

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
as someone who has not been keeping up with this sport and dont know this guy i see nothing wrong with that quote in the first tweet

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I mean.... The man's got a point. Two things can be true

1) people stepping way out of line to shyt on this woman with racist, sexist garbage

2) she do be wolfing but now on stage crying... Even though that night she lost wasn't the first day people starting saying racist/sexist shyt.

It was easier to deal with when she was winning, but now cause you lost it's getting to you?? That is the definition of corny. My issue with Acho is that he didn't have to use his platform to point this out to the world though. He's still a bytch ass c00n in my eyes. We correct each other in private, there was no need to take this stance on his platform for any other reason than selling out for views and cac approval.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
emmanuel-acho-3.jpg

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I mean.... The man's got a point. Two things can be true

1) people stepping way out of line to shyt on this woman with racist, sexist garbage

2) she do be wolfing but now on stage crying... Even though that night she lost wasn't the first day people starting saying racist/sexist shyt.

It was easier to deal with when she was winning, but now cause you lost it's getting to you?? That is the definition of corny. My issue with Acho is that he didn't have to use his platform to point this out to the world though. He's still a bytch ass c00n in my eyes. We correct each other in private, there was no need to take this stance on his platform for any other reason than selling out for views and cac approval.
But don't all real competitors cry when they lose? I don't think its indication of them being weak just having a passion for the game

BBG

Superstar
Daps
But don't all real competitors cry when they lose? I don't think its indication of them being weak just having a passion for the game
Straw man, I'm not going to argue against a point I agree with because it is irrelevant to mine.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Sounding like nikkas in the Coliseum :russ:
The same comment was more or less inferred after LSU lost in that section
Even by a prolific poster that nikkas dikk ride as some authority on sports because of his writing outside this forum
The posts ain’t hard to find
And the same nikkas that come in TLR
On that
My Brotha, My Brotha/Protect Black women shyt
Was definitely in that bytch giddy as fukk
Now once somebody posts Paul Pierce response:russ::dead: