Emmanuel Acho handed indefinite suspension from Harlem

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Amin Elhassan's impersonation is so spot on I :mjlol: every time I hear Acho saying nothing, but with an intonation and mannerisms that tries to trick you into thinking he's saying something worthwhile :pachaha:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
He need to start a new series called "Uncomfortable Conversations with my Tailor" bc those smedium zoot suits ain't right :scusthov:

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
pyWEnak.png
SFK0Bvs.png

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Non Harlem behavior aside,

Why are so many football guys on TV discussing the NBA these days? Especially considering we never see it the other way around

Short answer: Money

Long answer: It's cheaper and easier to ask a NFL personality to occasionally talk about the NBA and fill out a roster of personalities than it is to ask a NBA personality to do the opposite, or just hire more people. The late rounds of the playoffs, the Finals, the lottery, the draft, and the beginning of free agency all happen while there's nothing of real importance happening at a steady clip in the NFL. It's way easier to stretch the budget by having people who primarily talk the NFL on these debate shows join in on NBA segments than it is to ask a NBA focused personality try to jump in on NFL off-season conversations.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Ric Bucher adlibing in the background got me :dead:

Is it just me or does Acho take like five minutes to say what can be summed up in one? The niigga says the same thing in five separate sentences, just worded differently.

The other cast members clown him on the show and call it 'the preacher cadence'. He sounds like he's about to recite the I have A Dream speech imo.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it just me or does Acho take like five minutes to say what can be summed up in one? The niigga says the same thing in five separate sentences, just worded differently.

That sums up one of my issues I've always had with Acho. He constantly phrases and positions everything as if it's both far more important than it actually is, and also being explained to small children.

Like breh, there was absolutely no need to bring in ACTUAL Snickers bars for the analogy, when his point was just saying that all three of them do the same thing. It's unnecessarily theatric, but without the benefit of being intentionally funny or absurd.