Emoni Bates 63 pts 21 rbs

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
All that posturing on little ass white boys half his size :patrice:

I'm not one for random hate on here, especially for a little ass kid, but I've seen a few videos of dude and everything about his demeanor strikes me as a cry baby ass nikka on the court that's gonna bytch about everything. Got that Anthony Randolph complaining ass face. Talent might be there but I wouldn't be surprised if the mental ends up being a problem for dude when someone puts the clamps on him.

I knew I wasn't the only one peeped this. In every highlight he acting like he the hardest nikka on earth, flexing and all this extra shyt.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
notice the legality for the rule change and his graduation date coincide.
it ain't a Mystery. This is them turning it on for a reason.

art barr

fukk it. There was bound to be a class that benefited from the rule change, so why not beast when you know you don’t want to bother with college anyway or overseas for a year.

And who can blame them.

Now whether the talent is there is another story for some of these brehs but why even deal with college if you know you don’t want to. This hasn’t been an issue for high school baseball players because they know what the path to the league is. And if you’re great enough you do a tiny stint in the minors.

now, some of these lil brehs absolutely need college b-ball to get their game in order and raise their profile and that option will always be there.