Employee At Insurance Company "Allegedly" Writes "N*G*ER M*nk*y" Over Insures Picture

beeez90

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Saw this on reddit and thought I'd share.

So I work for an Insurance company. And I'm so conflicted because the Insurance Company I work for services all types of people from White, Black, Asian, Latino, and Indian/Middle Eastern. But we also have some very racist pro-trump supporters that I'm aware of from prior dealings on claim cases stationed in our headquarter office of Amelia, Ohio and also in Buffalo, New York locations.

This particular claim that came across my desk/department a few weeks ago involved an insurer who experienced a theft/break in of their home and complained about racial discrimination they received from the claim adjuster. Allegedly the claim adjuster from our insurance company spoke to them on the phone realized they were a black person by the phone call and demanded that they send proof of ownership of their stolen items via email in JPEG format. The insurer claims that when they submitted photos via email and then questioned and complained to the company VP and CEO about discrimination in the change of protocol of mailing proof of ownership documentation and receipts, they were informed via email by a customer service rep that the claim adjuster in retaliation, for the insurer contacting the company VP and CEO, wrote "N*G*ER M*nk*y B*t*h over a picture of theirs that they submitted via email to the claim adjuster.

As a Black person hearing and seeing this I personally have seen racist situations within this company occur and the company try and cover it up and say the person was not following policy and deny their claim just to prevent any racial discrimination lawsuits from coming out to the public about the companies practices. And I for one believe that this claim adjuster wrote that over the insures picture, because there has been other racial issues from that claim adjusters department in the past, but I'm conflicted on what exactly I should do, but still be able to keep my job without being retaliated from the higher ups at the job?

I've attached some of the report from the insurer and picture from the claim for you all to see what I'm speaking about and to get feedback on what you all would you do in my position? Thanks.

bgcba62s4s431.png

American-Modern-Racial-Discrimination2.png

Source: