Enchanting of The New 1017

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Gucci gotta figure out the right time to put some sort of battery in here back. She been ice cold on his roster for 2 years
Talented.

People in her DFW circle tell me her work ethic shytty though.
But she be dropping tho right? And Gucci seem like he actually be active wit her. I think they dropped a song together a this year not to long ago.

What y’all think the issue is? I see her active on yt and shyt a lot. Ian know shawty had a poor work ethic.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
But she be dropping tho right? And Gucci seem like he actually be active wit her. I think they dropped a song together a this year not to long ago.

What y’all think the issue is?

Gucci signing too many of these generic ass Atlanta and Memphis dudes instead of putting stock in who he got now. Like he tryna chase another Pooh and Foo. I'm not saying Chant can be a star, but she can make SOME waves

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Gucci signing too many of these generic ass Atlanta and Memphis dudes instead of putting stock in who he got now. Like he tryna chase another Pooh and Foo. I'm not saying Chant can be a star, but she can make SOME waves
I don’t want to see shawty get dropped. I feel like her , Pooh and Foogiano were the only three really listened to Gucci man.

I liked the flow on the other girl that left or got dropped too Kshiday.

This his best roster imo. Everybody got potential to have they own little wave.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Listened to a couple songs off here and honestly it’s not bad. I don’t really like her rapping in that whispery flow, but she sounds better and clearer when she’s louder. Looking more forward to her R&B half of the album though when it comes out cause I still think she sounds better singing.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
We've said this numerous times, New 1017 has been terrible at selecting, marketing and developing artists.

This is Enchanting performingn at a HBCU homecoming (North Carolina Central University) and her stage show/presence is lacking, especially with her album being out.

Not one rapper over there has gotten a proper rollout. Scarr, WalkDog, Enchanting and two 1017 compilations dropped in the last few months to crickets.

Gucci :skip: for taking K Shiday's name off of the Youtube song title for the song "No Luv" and taking her verse off of streaming services last week.

Last edited: