Encourage your wife to use Tinder for a confidence boost Brehs....

Daps
Your first comment is interesting, as to say a woman is entitled to any man at any level, but not the reverse.

You missed what alot of guys are saying. Even attractive men will sleep with ANY woman with a vagina. Your 'league' of man is the one who is willing to commit to you in a relationship and/or marry you, not the one who will sleep with you, but doesnt' want to be your boyfriend.

Yeah facts. I was just speaking in general attraction level. Not on relationship level that's a whole different ball game. And no luv, nobody is entitled to anyone. You made that assumption I never said that.

The wife is on tinder, which is a hookup App.
I wasn't speaking on relationships but hooking up.

Daps
What men will fukk isn’t what men will seriously date / marry.

Yeah I know I was speaking in strictly initial attraction. Which is what tinder/all those dating apps are.

I find it weird that y'all are trying to raise a point as if to prove me wrong somehow, when we are on the same page.

It's really weird.

Daps
Once again don’t confuse what men will fukk from what men will seriously date.

I never did confuse them.

I don't know why some posters assumed that I was discussing relationship when I mentioned "leagues", all I stated was that men will go for what they find attractive. Not, men will "marry or get into a relationship" with what they find attractive.

I thought the thread was discussing hooking up in general considering the wife was on tinder.

Daps
As far as this thread my ex taught me quick to never play that game of comparing suitors. I remember being hype cause I was getting hit on what I thought was a lot and like an idiot made mention to it. She told me "do you really want me telling you ALL the times I get hit on". She worked at the mall at the time and told me to meet her in there for lunch. She got stopped 7 different times by dudes trying to get at her just walking down one wing of the mall to where she was meeting me. Point taken.

LMAOOOO. Ya got that reality check quick. :mjlol:

Women who get a lot of attention usually know how to handle it better than women that don’t. Clearly his wife wasn’t getting any attention like that in the real world so tinder was like oh my I didnt know nikkaz liked me like that.

Yeah, her reaction to her tinder responses definitely made me cringe.

By their early 20s most women realize attention from men is not gratifying, interesting, or even special. If she goes through with exploring those options she is gonna be in for a world of hurt and trauma. Just not worth it at ALL. :mjcry:

Tbh, she is too old to be behaving like this lmao.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
She_Belongs_To_The_Streets_Banner.jpg