End of the Road. Queen La and Luda

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

I am BIASED. I am made of Hip Hop and I like it when the MCs I respect move on to other things in media and tech and fashion(?) and whatever.

But this was very enjoyable. Had potential to be horrible but the campy attitude helped save it. And they went for it. On some Evil Dead, Toxic Avenger, Belly, and dare I say.. Get Out shyt.

Kinda cartoony but delivered with seriousness. Crazy lil action scenes that are all in.

It made me feel the feels at the right moments. Scared for them. Hyped up when they make their moves.

A definite 3/5 out the gate (watch one time for sure). I wouldn't be shocked if this finds it's way into they Meta. Memes. Gifs. It may just bear multiple watches (4/5).

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Halfway through this now, shyt is kinda weird

It feels like they went for a jordan peele style movie and didn't quite nail it

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep hearing that this movie is trash :mjlol:

the story and the acting all of them are fukking terrible especially the fight scenes with Queen Latifah shyt had me :what: :skip::mjlol:

This movie is worse, I feel like they're so damn lazy with this movie. It more like they come to collect the paycheck cause they're damn broke.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
the story and the acting all of them are fukking terrible especially the fight scenes with Queen Latifah shyt had me :what: :skip::mjlol:

This movie is worse, I feel like they're so damn lazy with this movie. It more like they come to collect the paycheck cause they're damn broke.
Is it me or was every white person in the movie was either a full blown Jim Crow racist or on Joker venom? Now that I think about it they were the only black people out there.

Itโ€™s like they took a family out of a Tyler Perry movie and dropped them in a blaxploitation flick (without the pimps and hos) and was like genius!

KingsOfKings

๐”ป๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž ๐•„๐•–๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
Daps
Watched it on flixtor.to site and it's some bullshyt. If you going to watch it watch it on one of these free sites

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Def didn't need that unnecessary trauma. Cacs are disgusting