Daps
Reppin
Morioh
oi85Srs.gif

QjWu54n.png

m3VvYVM.jpg

eyv3qd6.jpg
First and foremost :deadhorse:

Secondly these women are most likely tan through and are now projecting their bitterness on short men.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wa
IDK if that shyt helps you,but its not a vital requirement imo.
I want to be clear that I'm not complaining,just stating my oppinion.
I'm white,I have the wiz khalifa frame or whatever it's called.
I'm a fairly cool guy,half of the time dressed fly,half of the time looking extra bummish.
But when it comes to girls I'm mostly(like 90 percent of the time) lame with an awkward vibe(I think thats the biggest put off).
shy and all of that shyt.
I literally haven't seen this shyt being the main point in the girl's decision.
A 5''9(generous) friend of mine is extra good with that shyt.I also have a 6''6 friend that's very good at it.
So can someone pls explain to me why that shyt would help.It's not like you worked for it or smth.
p.s. In coli terms I am an "eurocac" so pls no hate comments.

Watch the pros and try it yourself at a bar or someshyt youll fail and itll be awkward af at first but never spend more than 10 seconds thinking or coming up with some shyt to say. I swear to god my pick up line is always some small shyt but its harmless "i like your shirt.. oh thanks...is that supposed to be a zebra pattern? Etc.." that was some cute lightskin girl at work with the donkey and i let her go since she was eatin on her way back to her table she did the booty sway walk so i knew i had an effect :jawalrus:. Point is nothing obviously happened but always practice your small talk it helps a ton youll become a natural and dont expect shyt youll fail 7 out of 10 times but hey those 6 times you learned something more. The confidence will come with the experience like anything else in life. I definitely know i look smooth and i got a crazy side smirk/smile so i always use that. Find your strength and try and use it.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nonny Uzo.. that's an igbo woman.:lawd:
Our women are blunt... they are raised to believe that if a man isn't doctor/lawyer/engineer, wealthy and strong, he is useless.

I think I told the story of my how my sister was saying her requirements for a man.... Need to be making at least 170k, 6'2, 2 masters or 1 phd (JD counts), etc.

I wonder if there is any correlation with this and 1st generation Nigerian women having a hard time finding husbands....:jbhmm:
cuz my sister been single for a minute:wow:

4fossa

All Star
Daps
Here in Brazil, HEIGHT MEANS SHYT.

Here the popular sport is (unfortunelly) soccer, wich is a sport for every height. Ain't nobody caring about it here.

I feel OP, cuz he ain't american, that's why the whole misunderstanding.