End Times thoughts

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Even if the end times come right now to the whole world. Then what?? Like what next? People are judged. Some go to heaven others go to hell. Ok cool. So u get to heaven and do what??? What do you think Jesus Christ is doing right this second??? Like right now? That’s right. U have no clue. Oh wait. He’s sitting on the right hand of god? For the last 2thousand years?

if anyone should be terrified of the end times it should be white people. Think of all the sh1t they did. Slavery, rape , murder, pedophilia. Making a mockery out of the word of god, changing it to fit their agenda and in turn hypnotizing folks like kevm3.

sh1t if the end time comes today I assure u us black people will be on that first class ticket to “eternal bliss”. Cause it is the black race that has suffered the most.

There are several verses detailing the punishment of those that enslaved the real Jews, many of which are descendants of slaves here in America, because of their harsh punishment.

Isaiah 47
5 “Sit in silence, go into darkness,
queen city of the Babylonians;
no more will you be called
queen of kingdoms.
6 I was angry with my people
and desecrated my inheritance;
I gave them into your hand,
and you showed them no mercy.
Even on the aged
you laid a very heavy yoke.
7 You said, ‘I am forever—
the eternal queen!’
But you did not consider these things
or reflect on what might happen.

8 “Now then, listen, you lover of pleasure,
lounging in your security
and saying to yourself,
‘I am, and there is none besides me.
I will never be a widow
or suffer the loss of children.’
9 Both of these will overtake you
in a moment, on a single day:
loss of children and widowhood.
They will come upon you in full measure,
in spite of your many sorceries
and all your potent spells.
10 You have trusted in your wickedness
and have said, ‘No one sees me.’
Your wisdom and knowledge mislead you
when you say to yourself,
‘I am, and there is none besides me.’

This also coincides with Revelation telling us Babylon will be destroyed in an hour. Also coincides with Obadiah

1The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord GOD concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.

2Behold, I have made thee small among the heathen: thou art greatly despised.

3The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?

4Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.

5If thieves came to thee, if robbers by night, (how art thou cut off!) would they not have stolen till they had enough? if the grapegatherers came to thee, would they not leave some grapes?

6How are the things of Esau searched out! how are his hidden things sought up!

7All the men of thy confederacy have brought thee even to the border: the men that were at peace with thee have deceived thee, and prevailed against thee; they that eat thy bread have laid a wound under thee: there is none understanding in him.

8Shall I not in that day, saith the LORD, even destroy the wise men out of Edom, and understanding out of the mount of Esau?

9And thy mighty men, O Teman, shall be dismayed, to the end that every one of the mount of Esau may be cut off by slaughter.

10For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever.

11In the day that thou stoodest on the other side, in the day that the strangers carried away captive his forces, and foreigners entered into his gates, and cast lots upon Jerusalem, even thou wast as one of them.

12But thou shouldest not have looked on the day of thy brother in the day that he became a stranger; neither shouldest thou have rejoiced over the children of Judah in the day of their destruction; neither shouldest thou have spoken proudly in the day of distress.

13Thou shouldest not have entered into the gate of my people in the day of their calamity; yea, thou shouldest not have looked on their affliction in the day of their calamity, nor have laid hands on their substance in the day of their calamity;

14Neither shouldest thou have stood in the crossway, to cut off those of his that did escape; neither shouldest thou have delivered up those of his that did remain in the day of distress.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are several verses detailing the punishment of those that enslaved the real Jews, many of which are descendants of slaves here in America, because of their harsh punishment.

This also coincides with Revelation telling us Babylon will be destroyed in an hour. Also coincides with Obadiah

i get what you're saying. but you have to look at things differently.

There is one race of people who the bible has benefitted the most...and that race is White people. And the one race of people who it has benefitted the least is Black people.

the bible creates this system of hell where one race of people (black people) have to endure their suffering now because, in the next life, they will be rewarded. while those who are subjecting them to the misery, get to enjoy a life of pure opulence. and IF the oppressors happen to have a change a heart at the later part of their life and they accept jesus christ as their personal lord and savior, they will be forgiven...despite all they've done. Nah. I reject that.

Those verses you quoted all point to the reward of the wicked happening at some distant point in the future (nobody knows when, but u wait though - any day now). One thing i know for certain is, if someone unjustifiably wrongs me, i want their punishment to happen right away so they can look me in the eye as I laugh at their agony. To think the God who created the universe isnt bright enough to understand what true satisfactory vengeance is, is really mockery of the divine.

based on the amount of effort you have put so far in this thread, im convinced you believe you're right and everything in the bible is true. but if you ruminate over everything so far, think as deeply as you can, you will realize that whatever your perception is or rather, whatever your comprehension is of the words in the bible, the fact of the matter is that, they are all YOUR opinion. I was not there when the bible was written. I was not there when it was "inspired". neither were you. But what I do know is that, there are certain things in the bible that I vehemently reject because it makes absolutely no sense when it seems to show preference to a particular group of people NOT ME.

Another misconception many christians have is that its ok to be a dummy. Turn the other cheek. If America, the country we both live in, had turned the other cheek when the Japanese bombed pearl harbor, we wouldn't be a country right now. Modern day christians, especially black christians reallly want to be and live like Jesus. But this "want", this desire to be christlike is laced with ignorance. And it highlights a pitiful lack of understanding of the great God who they think they're serving. Jesus Christ could afford to turn the other cheek because he had first hand knowledge of God. The man could walk on water, turn water into wine, feed thousands with a few loaves of bread, wake up the dead, cure deadly diseases, get money delivered to him by a freaking fish. I mean, name ONE human being today that can do any of these things. Yet, Africans have taken the "be christlike" mantra to absurd levels of obedience.

and the whole thing about blacks being jews. I mean, i find it troubling that this is gaining attention. because again, it points to lack of discernment. In the bible, the jews are the blessed children of god. That I believe. And why do I believe this? look around you. Look at the people on the forbes list. Most of them are Jews. Matter of fact, I actually spent a few days watching documentaries of a lot of these billionaires. I wanted to know how they made their money. and from the interviews I watched, it became clear to me their success had very little to do with the works of their own hands but instead was due to pure serendipity. sh1t, many of them even said it. they said LUCK played a huge role in them being where they are. That is what I call being Blessed! I say that to point out that, if Blacks are the real Jews, you're essentially saying God is unintelligent. He continued to bless the FAKE jews while the "REAL" jews are suffering. Thats essentially want these wanna be hebrew folks are saying.

Last edited:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I respect you as a poster breh you always let people know where you stood with your faith... so ima ask this do you think we have another 100 years?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I respect you as a poster breh you always let people know where you stood with your faith... so ima ask this do you think we have another 100 years?

Linus, to be honest, in terms of living in this paradigm that we are living in? No.
Now the Bible tells us in the end times, there will be a lot o destruction, but there won't be a new Heaven and Earth until after the millennial reign of Jesus when he comes back to rule the Earth.'

This year alone will signal unparalleled change. The return of Jesus is near, so I'd untether myself from the things of this world and focus on filling our lamps with oil and praying that we are counted worthy.

Luke 21:36
Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."

qwer

Banned
Daps
i get what you're saying. but you have to look at things differently.

There is one race of people who the bible has benefitted the most...and that race is White people. And the one race of people who it has benefitted the least is Black people.

the bible creates this system of hell where one race of people (black people) have to endure their suffering now because, in the next life, they will be rewarded. while those who are subjecting them to the misery, get to enjoy a life of pure opulence. and IF the oppressors happen to have a change a heart at the later part of their life and they accept jesus christ as their personal lord and savior, they will be forgiven...despite all they've done. Nah. I reject that.

Those verses you quoted all point to the reward of the wicked happening at some distant point in the future (nobody knows when, but u wait though - any day now). One thing i know for certain is, if someone unjustifiably wrongs me, i want their punishment to happen right away so they can look me in the eye as I laugh at their agony. To think the God who created the universe isnt bright enough to understand what true satisfactory vengeance is, is really mockery of the divine.

based on the amount of effort you have put so far in this thread, im convinced you believe you're right and everything in the bible is true. but if you ruminate over everything so far, think as deeply as you can, you will realize that whatever your perception is or rather, whatever your comprehension is of the words in the bible, the fact of the matter is that, they are all YOUR opinion. I was not there when the bible was written. I was not there when it was "inspired". neither were you. But what I do know is that, there are certain things in the bible that I vehemently reject because it makes absolutely no sense when it seems to show preference to a particular group of people NOT ME.

Another misconception many christians have is that its ok to be a dummy. Turn the other cheek. If America, the country we both live in, had turned the other cheek when the Japanese bombed pearl harbor, we wouldn't be a country right now. Modern day christians, especially black christians reallly want to be and live like Jesus. But this "want", this desire to be christlike is laced with ignorance. And it highlights a pitiful lack of understanding of the great God who they think they're serving. Jesus Christ could afford to turn the other cheek because he had first hand knowledge of God. The man could walk on water, turn water into wine, feed thousands with a few loaves of bread, wake up the dead, cure deadly diseases, get money delivered to him by a freaking fish. I mean, name ONE human being today that can do any of these things. Yet, Africans have taken the "be christlike" mantra to absurd levels of obedience.

and the whole thing about blacks being jews. I mean, i find it troubling that this is gaining attention. because again, it points to lack of discernment. In the bible, the jews are the blessed children of god. That I believe. And why do I believe this? look around you. Look at the people on the forbes list. Most of them are Jews. Matter of fact, I actually spent a few days watching documentaries of a lot of these billionaires. I wanted to know how they made their money. and from the interviews I watched, it became clear to me their success had very little to do with the works of their own hands but instead was due to pure serendipity. sh1t, many of them even said it. they said LUCK played a huge role in them being where they are. That is what I call being Blessed! I say that to point out that, if Blacks are the real Jews, you're essentially saying God is unintelligent. He continued to bless the FAKE jews while the "REAL" jews are suffering. Thats essentially want these wanna be hebrew folks are saying.
Watch kev3m dodge and juelz this

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Linus, to be honest, in terms of living in this paradigm that we are living in? No.
Now the Bible tells us in the end times, there will be a lot o destruction, but there won't be a new Heaven and Earth until after the millennial reign of Jesus when he comes back to rule the Earth.'

This year alone will signal unparalleled change. The return of Jesus is near, so I'd untether myself from the things of this world and focus on filling our lamps with oil and praying that we are counted worthy.

Luke 21:36
Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."

I just find it interesting if it is the “end times” it would be tied up with Covid/human injustice with black people in America...

I believe covid is a stress test.

I believe how Americans handle the social injustice of minorities is a true gut test to ideologies of our country.

So in your mind would you say this is the last generation?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I just find it interesting if it is the “end times” it would be tied up with Covid/human injustice with black people in America...

I believe covid is a stress test.

I believe how Americans handle the social injustice of minorities is a true gut test to ideologies of our country.

So in your mind would you say this is the last generation?

I also believe that the first wave of Corona is a stress test to see how Americans will react, but there will be as many waves of 'pandemic' until we are beat into submission to accept their plans, namely that vaccine. Bill Gates has been talking about pandemics and vaccines as a focus for a while prior to this happening. Now he's on video talking about second wave with a smirk. He's telling us that there WILL be a second wave, and maybe that will make us take note.

Corona is a test to see American compliance and create the push towards the digital dollar. This is why stores are talking about they aren't giving change back due to a coin shortage.
U.S. Moves Closer To Digital Dollar

The move towards the digital dollar allows the powers that be to more easily control participation in the economy and eliminate anonymity. It allows them to control the participants into this system, hence the 'mark of the beast', which could be an rfid or some other form of implantable chip. The Bible tells us that this will be implantable in the right hand or in our foreheads. We have both of these technologies today.
Hacking The Brain: The Future Computer Chips In Your Head

This is why you have so many games about making being a cyborg like deus ex or cyberpunk 2077. The masses need to be convinced that they are 'hacking the human body' and turning it into a superior form, aka transhumanism.

In regards to how Americans have treated minorities, especially black descendants of slaves, if America is indeed Mystery Babylon, then a very harsh judgment will be rendered upon America, especially Washington DC due to how they treated slaves.

I know you are well versed in the tech world, so you will understand the trends of tech, such as the internet of things, cloud computing and AI. If you look on the back of the dollar bill, you will see a capstone with an eye in it on top of a pyramid. That is the all-seeing eye of Horus. Lucifer, wanting to be like God, wants the ability to be 'all-seeing' and 'all-knowing', so he has to create an imitation.

This is why we are putting 'everything in the cloud', all of our devices are spying on us, aka 'smart devices' and everything is essentially chained together. That covers knowing and seeing in the external world. In order to see inside of peoples' heads and to capitalize off that knowledge, they are pushing for the concept of 'hive-mind', which has been in many games, where the owner of the hive can see what any of the other members see. This is why Elon Musk is pushing stuff like Neural Link
https://insights.dice.com/2017/03/30/elon-musk-neuralink-brain/

AI will be used to parse these huge data sets. Interestingly enough, Elon Musk referred to this as 'summoning the demon'.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...cial-intelligence-we-are-summoning-the-demon/

Most would just take that as a figure of speech, but I believe he is being a lot more literal than we would expect. Facebook AI was creating its own language:
Facebook AI Creates Its Own Language In Creepy Preview Of Our Potential Future

AI is getting so complex that it's own programmers don't even understand it:
AI is now so complex its creators can’t trust why it makes decisions

Geordie Rose, who is heavily into quantum computing, tells us his D-Wave computers feel like 'an altar to an alien god'

He also talks about how super intelligent aliens are coming to Earth, aka 'the watchers'

So essentially these guys are giving us a hint at how demons will arrive on Earth, which gives us an idea on how those creatures with the scorpion like sting, led by Abaddon the destroyer, will arrive on Earth.

A lot of these tech guys are essentially technomancers who are building the beast system to hand over to the antichrist. Even look at Apple... The logo is an apple with a bite out of it, alluding to Eve biting into the forbidden fruit in the garden. Apple's first computer sold for $666.66. There is a lot more to these tech gurus that meet the eye. They essentially tell us what they are doing in a roundabout way.

I think we are right on the cusp of the great tribulation

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I also believe that the first wave of Corona is a stress test to see how Americans will react, but there will be as many waves of 'pandemic' until we are beat into submission to accept their plans, namely that vaccine. Bill Gates has been talking about pandemics and vaccines as a focus for a while prior to this happening. Now he's on video talking about second wave with a smirk. He's telling us that there WILL be a second wave, and maybe that will make us take note.

Corona is a test to see American compliance and create the push towards the digital dollar. This is why stores are talking about they aren't giving change back due to a coin shortage.
U.S. Moves Closer To Digital Dollar

The move towards the digital dollar allows the powers that be to more easily control participation in the economy and eliminate anonymity. It allows them to control the participants into this system, hence the 'mark of the beast', which could be an rfid or some other form of implantable chip. The Bible tells us that this will be implantable in the right hand or in our foreheads. We have both of these technologies today.
Hacking The Brain: The Future Computer Chips In Your Head

This is why you have so many games about making being a cyborg like deus ex or cyberpunk 2077. The masses need to be convinced that they are 'hacking the human body' and turning it into a superior form, aka transhumanism.

In regards to how Americans have treated minorities, especially black descendants of slaves, if America is indeed Mystery Babylon, then a very harsh judgment will be rendered upon America, especially Washington DC due to how they treated slaves.

I know you are well versed in the tech world, so you will understand the trends of tech, such as the internet of things, cloud computing and AI. If you look on the back of the dollar bill, you will see a capstone with an eye in it on top of a pyramid. That is the all-seeing eye of Horus. Lucifer, wanting to be like God, wants the ability to be 'all-seeing' and 'all-knowing', so he has to create an imitation.

This is why we are putting 'everything in the cloud', all of our devices are spying on us, aka 'smart devices' and everything is essentially chained together. That covers knowing and seeing in the external world. In order to see inside of peoples' heads and to capitalize off that knowledge, they are pushing for the concept of 'hive-mind', which has been in many games, where the owner of the hive can see what any of the other members see. This is why Elon Musk is pushing stuff like Neural Link
Elon Musk Wants to Wire Your Brain to a Computer

AI will be used to parse these huge data sets. Interestingly enough, Elon Musk referred to this as 'summoning the demon'.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...cial-intelligence-we-are-summoning-the-demon/

Most would just take that as a figure of speech, but I believe he is being a lot more literal than we would expect. Facebook AI was creating its own language:
Facebook AI Creates Its Own Language In Creepy Preview Of Our Potential Future

AI is getting so complex that it's own programmers don't even understand it:
AI is now so complex its creators can’t trust why it makes decisions

Geordie Rose, who is heavily into quantum computing, tells us his D-Wave computers feel like 'an altar to an alien god'

He also talks about how super intelligent aliens are coming to Earth, aka 'the watchers'

So essentially these guys are giving us a hint at how demons will arrive on Earth, which gives us an idea on how those creatures with the scorpion like sting, led by Abaddon the destroyer, will arrive on Earth.

A lot of these tech guys are essentially technomancers who are building the beast system to hand over to the antichrist. Even look at Apple... The logo is an apple with a bite out of it, alluding to Eve biting into the forbidden fruit in the garden. Apple's first computer sold for $666.66. There is a lot more to these tech gurus that meet the eye. They essentially tell us what they are doing in a roundabout way.

I think we are right on the cusp of the great tribulation

I’m familiar with most of the knowledge you dropped. I am just not “moved” by what I’m seeing idk why. Maybe because right now everything seems so obvious right in front of us you know?

I have faith the relationship between Israel and USA as long as they have each other’s back we will some what be ok.

I don’t care for Gate’s or Clinton’s and others

I believe people def need to seek the Lord and have a relationship with him because we need the fruits of the spirit. We need empathy and love for sure.

Side note but how do you feel about Kanye’s spiritual journey?

All these issues we are having are a heart issue with men and people need to start realizing that we are our own worst enemy. The devil doesn’t even have to do anything when we are doing his bidding by listening to our own flesh.

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I think the end of the year will tell us where we are at but yeah. Seems this year is definitely the Kickstarter for the Antichrist to be on his way soon

Right, I've been hearing September could be another eventful month. The end of this year will definitely give us an idea of where things are really headed, especially once unemployment runs out.