Enemy *movie* Jake Gyllenhaa

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
.I'm sitting here watching my screen like :dwillhuh:

There’s a good explanation on YouTube about it but that was my reaction too smh/lmao

basically the movie is all in his head, or mostly in his head, and is about him making peace with being locked down and married. That’s why the a$$hole version of him that wants to cheat dies at the end and the good guy makes it. But then the good guy finds that little invite to the sex club thing and cancels on his wife showing that he didn’t really change.

The spider is supposed to be his wife that’s all shook that she’s gonna get stepped on like that stripper did in the beginning. Actually fukk all that gibberish let me find the video.

Crazy movie tho. Gyllenhaal is the best of his generation for sure.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
There’s a good explanation on YouTube about it but that was my reaction too smh/lmao

basically the movie is all in his head, or mostly in his head, and is about him making peace with being locked down and married. That’s why the a$$hole version of him that wants to cheat dies at the end and the good guy makes it. But then the good guy finds that little invite to the sex club thing and cancels on his wife showing that he didn’t really change.

The spider is supposed to be his wife that’s all shook that she’s gonna get stepped on like that stripper did in the beginning. Actually fukk all that gibberish let me find the video.

Crazy movie tho. Gyllenhaal is the best of his generation for sure.

Yeah, I didn’t really get it, I’m not that good at interpreting movies like that. I read it online, the spider representing his infidelity makes sense.

Gyllenhaal is good but it wasn’t until Nightcrawler until I really noticed it. He got robbed of at least nomination at the Oscars.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
"How was your day at school?"

giphy.gif