Enfin Un Nouveau Champion Du Monde!! LEMIEUX vs. SAUNDERS, DEC. 16 @ PLACE BELL!!

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
the reason why is who Lemieux lost to...its one thing to be bombed out by Rubio who can punch or boxed up and beaten down by Triple Gawd..its another thing to be outboxed soundly by a notorious chinny fighter in Alcine...that fight still doesnt make sense to me ..if alcine can clown and take him apart...so can BJS..saunders is crafty enough to outbox Lemieux.the only questions are if he can take lemieux's pressure and power and if Lemieux actually trained for this fight..and not just to lose weight...he prolly should be fighting at 168 by now...but whatever :manny:
His Alcine and Rubio losses don´t hold much water for me because Lemieux was 22-23 then and he has beaten better fighters since... :manny:

As of right now he is a different fighter than 6 years before

losses have expiration dates especially if a fighter improved since and beaten better opponents and that 6 years is long enough time to consider it irrelevant to Lemieux vs BJS

of course Lemieux can be still outboxed probably he will be outboxed by Saunders too in some rounds but if he keeps up a high peace I can´t see why he couldn´t beat BJS.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
His Alcine and Rubio losses don´t hold much water for me because Lemieux was 22-23 then and he has beaten better fighters since... :manny:

As of right now he is a different fighter than 6 years before

losses have expiration dates especially if a fighter improved since and beaten better opponents and that 6 years is long enough time to consider it irrelevant to Lemieux vs BJS

of course Lemieux can be still outboxed probably he will be outboxed by Saunders too in some rounds but if he keeps up a high peace I can´t see why he couldn´t beat BJS.

i dont think lemieux improved boxing wise from those losses..he just took a steady string of jobbers to get his confidence back and his wins up..if anything his conditioning has gotten worse and he doesnt make adjustments easy...the best fighter he beat after the losses was n'dam and i dont think n'dam is that much better than alcine/rubio or vice versa..but he does have a shytload of power and who knows..that maybe the equalizer

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
On paper BJS should win but that Monroe fight is burned in my memory. Dude is just not that good and he's boring as fukk. I'm rooting for Dad Bod David to pull this out.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

nasty

Stunts, Blunts and HipHop
Supporter
Daps
Any of my Canadian brehs know where I can watch this fight? It’s not on HBO Canada and the damn fight is taking place in Canada.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I’ve only seen sanders fight once and that was against Monroe and he looked terrible.

There’s no way David loses this fight, plus he’s fighting in Canada?

How did that happen, isn’t sanders the champ? Those UKfughters never travel if they have a belt.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Lemieux is going to get schooled again. The perfect style for Saunders to look good against. One dimensional puncher doesn't stand a chance against a good boxer with a good chin. Easiest money you will ever make if you put it on Saunders.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess he is going as a fan because he's not getting the winner next.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve only seen BJS a couple of times and man he looked terrible. Several people are predicting that he’ll win this fight, so surely he must be better than what I’ve seen.

Therefore, it’s hard for me to make an accurate prediction. However, based on what I’ve seen, I have David.