Enough of the reboots! Its time to start remaking sequels

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
Looks like he is ready to re-shoot Godfather 3 w/no make-up needed this time..

There are some great franchises that have one movie that doesn't fit with the rest quality wise. That or they just haven't held up over time. Remaking origin stories/rebooting franchises is played out. Which sequels should be remade first? Godfather 3 is a good one. The Lost World Jurassic Park, Robocop 2, Nightmare on Elm Street 2, Jeepers Creepers 3 would all be welcome remakes I'd pay to watch. Add on...

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
So you want them to refilm GF 3 with the same script, etc or just delete it from the timeline and film a better story as GF 3?
They already doing the latter with Halloween. The latest Halloween's are sequels to the OG Halloween from the seventies.

Last edited:

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
So you want them to refilm GF 3 with the same script, etc or just delete it from the timeline and film a better story as GF 3?
They already doing the latter with Halloween. The latest Halloween's are sequels to the OG Halloween 1 & 2 from the seventies.

Godfather 3- new script. If I ruled the world I would use the same writers and producers from GF1, new director and obviously new actors. Pacino can stay. Now something like The Lost World or Jeepers Creepers 3, I would remake them by improving and refreshing the OG scripts.
I didn't know they took my idea with Halloween :ohhh: Thats my least favorite horror franchise so I'm not up on it. I'ma see how that turned out then

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Godfather 3- new script. If I ruled the world I would use the same writers and producers from GF1, new director and obviously new actors. Pacino can stay. Now something like The Lost World or Jeepers Creepers 3, I would remake them by improving and refreshing the OG scripts.
I didn't know they took my idea with Halloween :ohhh: Thats my least favorite horror franchise so I'm not up on it. I'ma see how that turned out then
Yeah, the latest Halloween trilogy is a direct sequel to the 1978 and the other sequels like Halloween H20 don't exist on the main timeline anymore. The first 2 of the new trilogy should be on Peacock. I think Jamie Lee Curtis died in Halloween 2 in 1981 but she's still alive in the new ones.

Halloween_Film_Franchise_Continuity.png