Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad

Ensa Cosby, daughter of Bill Cosby, dies at 44

By Lisa Respers France, CNN
Updated 3:49 PM ET, Mon February 26, 2018​
180226143103-ensa-cosby-file-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg

Ensa Cosby, shown in a photograph from 1992, was one of four daughters born to Bill and Camille Cosby.
Story highlights

• Ensa Cosby was one of five children
  • Her brother Ennis was murdered in 1997
(CNN)Bill Cosby's daughter Ensa has died from renal disease, Cosby spokesman Andrew Wyatt told CNN.
She was 44.
"The Cosby Family thanks many people for their prayers for their beloved and beautiful Ensa," read a statement from the family obtained by CNN.
Renal disease is a condition that impairs kidney function.
Ensa Cosby voiced strong support for her father after he was accused of sexual assault, saying she believed he was innocent.
Last May, Ensa and her sister Erinn released audio statements in support of their famous father.
"I believe that racism has played a big role in all aspects of this scandal," Ensa Cosby wrote.
"My father has been publicly lynched in the media," she said. "My family, my young daughter, my young niece and nephew have had to stand helplessly by and watch the double standards of pretending to protect the rights of some, but ignoring the rights of others and exposing innocent children to such appalling accusations about someone they love dearly and who has been so loving and kind to them is beyond cruel."
Related: As trial nears, Bill Cosby says racism could be a factor
The elder Cosby has denied the allegations.
Despite her father's fame, Ensa Cosby led a life away from the spotlight.
She is one of five children born to the superstar actor and his wife, Camille.
The couple's only son, Ennis, was murdered at the age of 27 in 1997 during a failed robbery attempt.
Funeral plans for Ensa have not yet been announced.
CNN's Steve Forest contributed to this story.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Seems like he raised some good kids,pretty grounded and stayed out of the spotlight.

But then again Cosby seemed like he was a good guy too:francis:.

But R.I.P to her,good or bad it hurts to see your brothers and sisters die so young,peace to the surviving family.

Bring back the Cosby show!

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Terrible news. And she was only 44? :sadcam:

Kidney disease is no joke...low key I probably need to get to the doctor sometime soon and make sure I'm good, haven't had a checkup since Obama's first term.