Enzo Amore brehs & brehettes. Update 1/23: Fired

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Damn HTM is going into the HOF?

I just knew his chances of doing anything were cooked
One thing about Vince is he’s a business man. For the most part he sets aside his issues for business. He can still be a petty lame tho too. They are very petty with there talent to try and keep them inline I guess. Honky tonk has talked shyt about everyone pretty much lol. The Honky Tonk Man to enter WWE Hall of Fame

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Yall why did this pop up on my youtube suggestions? Enzo outchea doing an interview with Adam22.... and I know there are a few here that stan Enzo so here it go:

good interview.

- at one point said his best selling T-shirt (just one shirt) did $8 million dollars in revenue in one full year and his cut was 2.5% ($200,000)

- also went into further details about the false claim by that whore in Phoenix

- talked about the details of both the Survivor Series appearance and ROH appearance

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if i was AEW or WWE I would scoop him up and have him be the mouthpiece for a big guy or a monster tag team

Not Big Cass tho :scust:maybe someone like a Brian Cage or Mil Muertes or someone from Japan that wont be able to do promos in English

He cant wrestle but he can get attention and take bumps

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Yall why did this pop up on my youtube suggestions? Enzo outchea doing an interview with Adam22.... and I know there are a few here that stan Enzo so here it go:

video_image-475806.jpg

video_image-475797.jpg

Enzo lookin a little too buddy buddy with dude :mjpls: