Enzo says "I made Neville quit" at WWE house show

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
At Saturday Night's WWE house show in Regina Saskatchewan, Enzo took the microphone before losing his match against Kalisto.

During his promo, The Realest Guy In The Room stated: "I took care of Cass, then made Neville quit. You're nothing" while ripping on Kalisto.

Sources have confirmed to us that this did indeed take place at the show. If WWE is denying Neville walked out of the company and Enzo Amore is mentioning it in a promo, it could mean some interesting developments are on the way.

At the very least, Enzo Amore might have disregarded an edict handed down to the Superstars from WWE higher-ups.

somebody bout to shoot themselves into a work by working a worked shoot :patrice:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I really hope this is a huge work just to get Neville outta the cruiserweight division and on to Smackdown Live. They should trade Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn to Raw for Neville and Finn Balor or Samoa Joe.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I really hope this is a huge work just to get Neville outta the cruiserweight division and on to Smackdown Live. They should trade Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn to Raw for Neville and Finn Balor or Samoa Joe.
Creative isn't good enough to setup an elaborate storyline like this.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I don't care what anyone says or thinks. His last 3 week main event segments on RAW have been some of the best last quarter hours of the year.
Even before this..u can just tell someone will MATTER beyond their position. They can job him out but he can run his mouth too well. That's going to save him in the next year.

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
Even before this..u can just tell someone will MATTER beyond their position. They can job him out but he can run his mouth too well. That's going to save him in the next year.
He reminds of Miz, where everyone hated him because of his attitude and his ties to things outside of WWE.

Enzo is the same way. It will take time, but they (the wrestlers and the higher ups) will accept him.

Last edited:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Zo’s gonna win over all the haters :wow:

How you doin?
xnkJK7V.png