Epiphany on the Silent Killer of Elections - White Women

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I just had an epiphany because it dawned on me about how comfortable are white women really with voting in a nonblack woman before one of their own. Though unheralded, white women are really tight and clique up. They didn’t vote in Hillary and gave over 50% of their votes to Trump.

Real strange that all this attention is being thrown on black men but no criticism of white women. I just don’t feel that white women would like Kamala, even the “liberal” ones. Kamala is a bedwench. Unbroken black men don’t like wenches but white women are not known to rock with that either. Think back to Roots when Chicken George momma used to get raped and how massah’s wife felt about it. They’re just not writing books and think pieces about it.

They can very well throw Trump another alley-oop and watch black men get blamed for the loss when BM can’t even get in the gym.

Brehs, how ya feel on this theory?

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just had an epiphany because it dawned on me about how comfortable are white women really with voting in a nonblack woman before one of their own. Though unheralded, white women are really tight and clique up. They didn’t vote in Hillary and gave over 50% of their votes to Trump.

Real strange that all this attention is being thrown on black men but no criticism of white women. I just don’t feel that white women would like Kamala, even the “liberal” ones. Kamala is a bedwench. Unbroken black men don’t like wenches but white women are not known to rock with that either. Think back to Roots when Chicken George momma used to get raped and how massah’s wife felt about it. They’re just not writing books and think pieces about it.

They can very well throw Trump another alley-oop and watch black men get blamed for the loss when BM can’t even get in the gym.

Brehs, how ya feel on this theory?

Lol u forget Obama was president for 8 years. Where were these deplorable scumbags then? U know they came out in droves and voted for McCain and Romney. And Guess What? That wasn’t enough. Obama still won.

Blacks mostly sat out last Election cause one, Obama was not on the ballot. Second, they thought Hilary had it in the bag.

This time around, and after having seen trump be very obvious with his racism, you’re seeing record breaking voter turn out. You’ve got blacks bringing chairs to vote in long lines. Why? They know what’s at stake.

Add to that there isn’t one major thing trump can run on. He wants to try to say ha look I made the economy great. But anyone with common sense can see he’s only taking credit for driving a car which Obama and Biden dug out of a ditch and fixed up.

he snuck in last time because people just thought Hilary had it. If u think that’s gonna happen again because of some under cover hidden trump fans, you’re smoking the herb of gods.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Lol u forget Obama was president for 8 years. Where were these deplorable scumbags then? U know they came out in droves and voted for McCain and Romney. And Guess What? That wasn’t enough. Obama still won.

Blacks mostly sat out last Election cause one, Obama was not on the ballot. Second, they thought Hilary had it in the bag.

This time around, and after having seen trump be very obvious with his racism, you’re seeing record breaking voter turn out. You’ve got blacks bringing chairs to vote in long lines. Why? They know what’s at stake.

Add to that there isn’t one major thing trump can run on. He wants to try to say ha look I made the economy great. But anyone with common sense can see he’s only taking credit for driving a car which Obama and Biden dug out of a ditch and fixed up.

he snuck in last time because people just thought Hilary had it. If u think that’s gonna happen again because of some under cover hidden trump fans, you’re smoking the herb of gods.
So you’re saying if more black people vote then it nullifies all chances of Trump winning? Even if more white women vote for him covertly with a bigger voting population? Gotcha! So, if Trump somehow wins then it’s black people’s fault again? Just make it clear to this 5 year old.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you’re saying if more black people vote then it nullifies all chances of Trump winning? Even if more white women vote for him covertly with a bigger voting population? Gotcha! So, if Trump somehow wins then it’s black people’s fault again? Just make it clear to this 5 year old.
Nope. There were many people (Of all races) who gave trump a chance after Obama. Meaning they voted Obama twice then gave trump a chance. Those people are not doing that again.

Trump is not getting the benefit of doubt again especially after he down played coronavirus and ended up getting it himself.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps

Depends if they wanna for a “black” woman/bedwench over 2 anglo men that reminds them of their fathers.

Not to you but the commentator I quoted earlier. People voted for Obama. Him. Not the party. This isn’t same as you stated.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Nope. There were many people (Of all races) who gave trump a chance after Obama. Meaning they voted Obama twice then gave trump a chance. Those people are not doing that again.

Trump is not getting the benefit of doubt again especially after he down played coronavirus and ended up getting it himself.
That’s all I needed. Still worth a discussion because black men are getting chastised and dragged through the ringer and everyone else is pretty much unscathed. Especially white women.