Epstein brother says Barr cover up..scumbag Alan Dershowitz asked trump to pardon Maxwell Epstein suicided :damn:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No sarcasm, what is the theory, if not what I have read and summed in that post? No one disputes the what, that Acosta gave Epstein what appeared to be a sweetheart deal, but what is the why?
the intelligence angle makes sense to me honestly

its known he had tapes of people and people are acting like this is news or something.

and for people to keep fukking with him means some just wanted access and others...had pressure and personal incentives to not cut him off :francis:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Bombshell: Alex Acosta Reportedly Claimed Jeffrey Epstein "Belonged To Intelligence"

tenor.gif

The alt/indy media have been saying for years, Epstein's whole shtick was blackmailing influential people...with :sitdown: sex tapes. This ain't new. What's new is the Mainstream Media is forced to report to the unfortunately naive general public..:wow:.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No sarcasm, what is the theory, if not what I have read and summed in that post? No one disputes the what, that Acosta gave Epstein what appeared to be a sweetheart deal, but what is the why?

I think there are several plausible theories. I don't claim any divine truth - all I'm saying is that there is much more to the story than what's already been admitted/discovered. Like I said before, this "prosecution" was compromised at every stage, and continued even after his "sentence" was over. They're saying now that NYPD (alongside DA Cyrus Vance) let him skip his required parole style check-ins (every 90 days) :mjlol:.

I think it's plausible that he's being protected because he has compromising information on business/political/cultural elite of all political persuasion.

It's possible but not probable that he's being protected by an intelligence agency. But I think it's more likely that maybe that's just the story that's used (along with money/promise of future money/jobs etc) to buy the prosecutor's/govt officials.

That being said I'm sure he's a target of many intelligence agencies, just due to his position in society. Wouldn't surprise me ONE BIT if he didn't sell the secrets he's managed to stockpile.

Guys like Acosta are easily bought off. And the people who are offering the bribes have bottomless pockets. How much money do you think someone in Epstein's position would be willing to pay to escape life in prison? Mfers are paying MULTIMILLION dollar bribes just to get their kids in Yale. He would spare no expense. Acosta's press conference was pure dissembling. That's straight from the mouth of the person who wrote the story and put this issue back on the map. Read the plea agreement and it's obvious Acosta and Co., deliberately drafted it with ambiguous language designed to obfuscate the issue of whether the agreement was "global" or only in effect for federal courts in Florida. And according to former US Attorneys it was definitely a departure from the terms they considered as boilerplate for those agreements.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
As far as I see it, it's just influence and money. I can't call Cyrus Vance, there's been three times now, where is made questionable calls. Or appeared it. But, any DA or any US Attorney is going to have those kinds of blemishes on their record, it's the nature of the job. I don't think Acosta was bribed, I do think there is something of a revolving door between Justice Department prosecutors and the white shoe law firms, which creates a symbiotic relationship between US Attorneys and the opposing counsel, that probably isn't in the best interest of justice. I think Acosta got backed down by Epstein's legal team, and folded, because he's a coward and the US Attorney's office was just a stepping down for him. Guys like Comey, I doubt would have ever signed off on that.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
No one is asking the obvious questions, why now and why did Deutsche Bank cut their relationship in May of this year?

You have a questionably tried case, where the main figure has connections to people and institutions currently being investigated - too much money and influence to be a coincidence.