Epstein brother says Barr cover up..scumbag Alan Dershowitz asked trump to pardon Maxwell Epstein suicided :damn:

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Acosta was asked by Trump's transition team why he gave Epstein such a sweetheart deal. . . His answer was that he was told that Epstein was "U.S. intelligence" and to "leave it alone".

My question is who the fukk told him Epstein was U.S. intelligence? . . . And how sick are our intelligence agencies for either running such an operation and/or COVERING for such a degenerate as Epstein?

Jeffrey Epstein’s Sick Story Played Out for Years in Plain Sight

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Acosta was asked by Trump's transition team why he gave Epstein such a sweetheart deal. . . His answer was that he was told that Epstein was "U.S. intelligence" and to "leave it alone".

My question is who the fukk told him Epstein was U.S. intelligence? . . . And how sick are our intelligence agencies for either running such an operation and/or COVER for such a degenerate as Epstein?

Jeffrey Epstein’s Sick Story Played Out for Years in Plain Sight
Ask Trump. There's nothing he can't ask and get an answer about.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Ask Trump. There's nothing he can't ask and get an answer about.
I would if I could. I doubt any of the "journalists" in his usual press pools would ever ask him such a question being that the lot of them are U.S. "intelligence" themselves.