Epstein brother says Barr cover up..scumbag Alan Dershowitz asked trump to pardon Maxwell Epstein suicided :damn:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
A fake passport from Saudi Arabia doesn't make him Timothy Dalton, but lets see where this goes

I think that would be enough for a remand to custody, but Epsteins lawyers will ask for another bail hearing.

A lot of criminals/people of means who may live outside the law in a sense, use false identification and passports of deceased individuals, and are often caught in possession of these documents, very common in Mexico.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A fake passport from Saudi Arabia doesn't make him Timothy Dalton, but lets see where this goes

I think that would be enough for a remand to custody, but Epsteins lawyers will ask for another bail hearing.

A lot of criminals/people of means who may live outside the law in a sense, use false identification and passports of deceased individuals, and are often caught in possession of these documents, very common in Mexico.

judging from berman's questioning and his history i don't see any chance he's going to get bail

assuming he denies on the 18th can they just repeat the request?

if he keeps these things at his personal residence, imagine what kind of shyt he has in some high tech bunker somewhere in the middle of a forest :wow:

if he really is connected/involved with intelligence agencies etc (foreign or domestic) then i can see how the case may end up being snuffed out. but at this point the public interest is so great and again because of the crimes involved, i think it will be very difficult to prevent the truth from emerging.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

1. Mossad gave him a fake passport
2. He was hustling underaged girls to arab royals/billionaires

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
judging from berman's questioning and his history i don't see any chance he's going to get bail

assuming he denies on the 18th can they just repeat the request?

if he keeps these things at his personal residence, imagine what kind of shyt he has in some high tech bunker somewhere in the middle of a forest :wow:

if he really is connected/involved with intelligence agencies etc (foreign or domestic) then i can see how the case may end up being snuffed out. but at this point the public interest is so great and again because of the crimes involved, i think it will be very difficult to prevent the truth from emerging.

They can ask for as many bail hearing as they want, I believe. The one thing that will never happen is this case vanishes, prosecutors had to run this up the chain and through all the legal experts and Justice Department lawyers, they have this dead to right. They aren't going to ever let this go. There will be a sentencing, one way or another.

Mossad gave him a fake passport? lol Some of the stuff in here is so wildly sensationalized, it's fan fiction.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Dude it’s pretty clear he was a spy.. your avg Joe ain’t running around with a passport of your face and different name on it issued by another nation state

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can ask for as many bail hearing as they want, I believe. The one thing that will never happen is this case vanishes, prosecutors had to run this up the chain and through all the legal experts and Justice Department lawyers, they have this dead to right. They aren't going to ever let this go. There will be a sentencing, one way or another.

Mossad gave him a fake passport? lol Some of the stuff in here is so wildly sensationalized, it's fan fiction.

I don't mean literally vanish. But slow roll it until interest starts to fade, which it always will, then start yelling national security every time some reporter asks questions. this country has an incredibly short attention span. 6 months after a mfer barricaded himself in a hotel room and killed dozens of people and injured HUNDREDS, the story basically disappeared. Almost 2 years later and we still have no idea why he did it.

i don't think it's likely either but if this case's prosecution threatens to expose secrets involving incredibly powerful, influential folks or collaboration b/tn epstein and our nat'l security community (as opposed to a foreign govt), it's not impossible.

as far as giving ppl fake passports...how is that fan fiction? intelligence agencies do that shyt all the time.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don't mean literally vanish. But slow roll it until interest starts to fade, which it always will, then start yelling national security every time some reporter asks questions. this country has an incredibly short attention span. 6 months after a mfer barricaded himself in a hotel room and killed dozens of people and injured HUNDREDS, the story basically disappeared. Almost 2 years later and we still have no idea why he did it.

i don't think it's likely either but if this case's prosecution threatens to expose secrets involving incredibly powerful, influential folks or collaboration b/tn epstein and our nat'l security community (as opposed to a foreign govt), it's not impossible.

as far as giving ppl fake passports...how is that fan fiction? intelligence agencies do that shyt all the time.

Not going to be happen....this will be the legal battle of the decade though, and may end with 10 years in prison, or a mistrial. Not that he had a fake passport, the fact that someone is saying he's a Mossad agent, or that an intelligence agency gave it to him. Dozens of contacts in the Saudi circles of affluence could have helped him with that. Mexican drug traffickers routinely carry false/real badges of federal police, false id's, passports from other countries. For someone living the lifestyle Epstein was, it doesn't even surprise me. Epstein was paranoid about going to prison again, he feared it, that could have been some kind of "go bag" he had, out of sheer paranoia, if maybe not practicality. As Saudi Arabia would probably extradite him.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't think it's that odd he had a fake passport or access to them, they're fairly common but what kind of bugs me is the age of it, it supposedly expired in 80 something right?

Anyways I'm not sure if it's worth overthinking it unless we get some actual evidence backing up the more outlandish claims.

It's fun to speculate but at the end of the day that's all it is.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
More charges incoming.

And the passport talk may seem sensationalized but people have to think about Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the 80s.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Last edited: