Epstein brother says Barr cover up..scumbag Alan Dershowitz asked trump to pardon Maxwell Epstein suicided :damn:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
sure but that doesn’t mean I can’t be interested in the story. I’ll post where I want and you can post where you want :manny:
You're operating under the false assumption that these issues aren't being reported because they aren't being investigated.

While it could be that these issues have been investigated and there just isn't much to report on.

I dont care where you post. You quoted me. :umad:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Jeffrey Epstein Suicide: Two Jail Workers Arrested
By William K. Rashbaum and Michael Gold

Nov. 19, 2019, 8:46 a.m. ET
Two federal workers who were on duty the night Jeffrey Epstein killed himself in a Manhattan jail were taken into custody early Tuesday on federal charges related to their alleged failure to check on him, according to a person with knowledge of the matter.

The two federal Bureau of Prisons employees were expected to be charged later in the morning and appear in United States District Court in Manhattan.

The charges would be the first to arise from a criminal inquiry into the death of Mr. Epstein, who hanged himself at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan while awaiting trial on sex-trafficking charges.

The workers came under scrutiny shortly after Mr. Epstein’s death, because they were responsible for monitoring the high-security unit where Mr. Epstein, the disgraced financier who had previously been convicted of sex crimes, was being held.

Rather than checking on Mr. Epstein every half-hour as they were supposed to, the workers fell asleep for hours and falsified records to cover up what they had done, according to several officials with knowledge of the matter.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
So Prince Andrew does BBC interview.

Wait there's more ....................

Prince Andrew is about 60 years old and waaay back in 1984, Johnny Carson implied he was :sitdown:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Prince Andrew does BBC interview.

Prince Andrew is about 60 years old and waaay back in 1984, Johnny Carson implied he was :sitdown:

People that run in the same circles always know each other's dirtiest secrets. They keep it to themselves b/c no one wants to risk their own issues being aired out.

People in elite financial circles all know which traders have no problem violating security laws. They know which bankers are no problem taking dirty money and washing it.

And it doesn't necessarily have to be "elite" circles. Think about your group of friends who grew up together or maybe went to school together, or maybe from your first real job etc. You know which of your friends cheats on their wives, which one steals from his job etc. They know shyt about you too though so even if you fall out you're not going to put them on blast.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I know this won't deter the conspiracy theories, but it should, logically. So, now, the conspiracy theorists will say the guards won't cooperate, because they are terrified, or the investigation is compromised, when all they found was gross negligence from a bunch of blue collar employees, who slacked off on a (union?) job.