Equal Standard Film Producer Taheim Bryan Exposes 50 Cent For Stealing His Southside Tv Show|PT 2

brooklyngohard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Taheim Goes In & Calls 50 Cent Culture Vulture, + Treach Can Validate It, Treach Called Him From Thisis50 Office , 50 Cent Ask Treach To Get Taheim On Phone, 50 Wanted To Invest Mills In His Southside Tv Show. The Whole Interview Banging

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
:russell:

Why does all your videos still look like its stuck in 2010

Lucky I'm on my phone...woulda 1 star this shyt

brooklyngohard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't You Dare Ever Speak On My Content I Got shyt In 4k & In Major Films Shot With Red Camera, That's Skype Interview , The Breakfast & Everybody Bit My Wave & All They Sh!t In Skype Looking Like The Same Quality & My Content Exclusive Street Sh*t These Others Sucka's Can't Get & Won't Touch Put Some fukking Respect My Name #MReck #MRecktv The Greatest To Ever Do It On All Levels

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
Don't You Dare Ever Speak On My Content I Got shyt In 4k & In Major Films Shot With Red Camera, That's Skype Interview , The Breakfast & Everybody Bit My Wave & All They Sh!t In Skype Looking Like The Same Quality & My Content Exclusive Street Sh*t These Others Sucka's Can't Get & Won't Touch Put Some fukking Respect My Name #MReck #MRecktv The Greatest To Ever Do It On All Levels
@JayGatsby

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The only reason The Breakfast Club is doing skype interviews is because of the covid situation, just like all the other media outlets. It's starting to become clear that you are delusional.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
:russell:

shut up shop ol nikka,this isnt 2007 anymore