Eric Adams takes shots at Chicago and the mayor “we’re not Chicago” we communicate with our teachers

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
I don't know much about this dude or NY but Lori does suck

She won't know how to clap back, she loves cops :pachaha:

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
y'all really getting triggered cuz he said something possibly referring to 'Mama Lightfoot'?

You do understand he is a Mayor who has the right to say what he wants and clarify his governing methods to the people.

#Drop the Matriachy Mentality

#Drop the Son of a Single Momma mindset brainwash

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
So what he was a cop. I know cops in the NYPD that were grimy Brooklyn street goons back in the day. Eric has always been solid especially against racism in the NYPD. Y’all need to stop spreading that white liberal fake woke :weirdo: propaganda on the brother.
You're definitely a cac

People connected to dudes admin owned the building that burned down

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
You're definitely a cac

People connected to dudes admin owned the building that burned down
That man that is connected to Adams admin had a good reputation beforehand and had only owned that development that had the fire since 2020. There were close to a thousand people on Adams transition team.

I swear I couldn’t be mayor :bryan:

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
So what he was a cop. I know cops in the NYPD that were grimy Brooklyn street goons back in the day. Eric has always been solid especially against racism in the NYPD. Y’all need to stop spreading that white liberal fake woke :weirdo: propaganda on the brother.

The way NYPD flips brothers is crazy.

Ppl go in humble and come out a$$holes.

He has a chip on his shoulders and he speaks as if he does.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Doesn’t matter. More black cops are needed for obvious communal reasons and because it’s also a solid, unionized city job. A lot of these young nikkas running around working dead end jobs or selling their lil weeds and cracking cards when they could have something steady that will take care of them for years to come and will contribute to their community.

Rather let the Irish and Italians do it and take the bread to Long Island tho.

Adams doesn’t have a history of corruption or abuse he has a record of speaking out and positive communal interactions and ruffling feathers.

I won't ever be pro police.