Eric Adams takes shots at Chicago and the mayor “we’re not Chicago” we communicate with our teachers

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
B9DGGWU.png

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Is this the thread where we act shocked that a new yorker is throwing shots at another city

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I won't ever be pro police.
It’s not about being pro or anti police it’s about understanding policing is a reality there will always be police.

It’s better if we police ourselves and if more of us propel ourselves into the middle class through law enforcement careers.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
It’s not about being pro or anti police it’s about understanding policing is a reality there will always be police.

It’s better if we police ourselves and if more of us propel ourselves into the middle class through law enforcement careers.

Not only law enforcement every other facet of power. We will always be outnumbered.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean weren't some wanting a Democrat politician like this? It's basically what a Democrat version of trump would sound like
:patrice:
People are waiting for democratic politicians to stand on business and who will not compromise with the fascist-like Republican party. Basically Bernie sanders but slightly younger. Not somebody that just talks junk.

Eric Adams just recently referred to some essential workers as "low skilled" workers:heh:

I mean technically he's not wrong, but it's just not a good look. But NYers are very blunt so I'm sure they ain't really care like that .

Edit:
And on a side note: lightfoot does suck. Her heart is in the right place but I dont think she can handle being mayor of a place like Chicago, especially without the machine's backing

Last edited: